Eyesight Shooting Systems - Eyepal and EasyHit Fiber optic sights
EasyHit PXS 2000 Fibre Optic Circle Dot Shotgun Sight hunting shooting px free
Out of stock
Latest model 2000 - upgrade to PX S1000 - Fibre Optic Red Circle Dot combination Shotgun Sight for px free unlimited eye relief game and clays
You will earn 144 loyalty points with this purchase
Enter your email to be informed when this item is back in stock.
EasyHit PX-S2000 Fibre Optic Red Circle Dot combination Shotgun Sight for fast parallax free unlimited eye relief point and shoot shooting for game and claysPerfect for practical shotgun, target shotgun, vermin control or any situation where you need a clear, fast, easy confident sight picture
|Pictures show PXS 1000 model. The 2000 is virtually identical in looks with the following changes -
Symbol now is a little bit smaller than the previous 22" instead of 26" at 27 yards (metre).
The width of the base is a bit wider so it can be mounted on a 12 mm wide rib and includes clips for mounting ribs down to 5 mm.
The optic tube is 4 mm longer to give more shade for the lens.
Coating is more expensive, and gives a smarter look.
The EasyHit PX S2000 is a combination red dot/fiber optic sight designed for use with shotguns.
The concept is simple. The fiber optic light pipe located on the rear of the sight collects ambient light, then the coating on the front lens reflects an illuminated reticle.
- No LEDs, no wiring, no batteries, no switches!
- No electrical components that can fail to work just as you are taking your best shot.
- Made of waterproof anodized airspace aluminium.
- Very Light - Total weight is 50 grams.
- Double glass mirror for easy cleaning.
- Fibre optic will last for 100 years under normal use.
You'll get on target faster and more accurately than you would with a bead or scope. How is this possible?
To understand how the PSX 2000 works, you first need to understand the concepts behind how the optical elements work.
- On shotguns with front and rear beads, both beads have to be perfectly aligned for your shot to be true.
- Any deviation left, right, up, or down will cause your shot to be slightly off.
- Which means a big chance of missing your target - whether that target be a clay or game bird.
The EasyHit PXS eliminates these problems:
- Because it only has one non-magnified lens element.
- Like a red dot or reflex sight, there is absolutely no eye relief or exit pupil.
- It means that as long as you can see the reticle on the lens, that is where your shot is going to land.
- Whether it's off to the side, up, or down, the reticle represents a kill shot.
- Shoulder the gun, keep both eyes open, and pull the trigger.
- Optical design: Fiber optic/red dot/reflex sight
- Reticle - Circle dot
- Mount type: Shotgun rib 5-12mm width fit
- Objective diameter: 27mm
- Field of view: Infinite
- Eye relief: Infinite
- Lens coatings: Fully coated
- Body: Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 154 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 2 ounces - 50 grams
- Included accessories: Allen wrench
Own this product? Write a review.