EasyHit PX-S2000 Fibre Optic Red Circle Dot combination Shotgun Sight for fast parallax free unlimited eye relief point and shoot shooting for game and clays
Perfect for practical shotgun, target shotgun, vermin control or any situation where you need a clear, fast, easy confident sight picture
|Pictures show PXS 1000 model. The 2000 is virtually identical in looks with the following changes -
Symbol now is a little bit smaller than the previous 22" instead of 26" at 27 yards (metre).
The width of the base is a bit wider so it can be mounted on a 12 mm wide rib and includes clips for mounting ribs down to 5 mm.
The optic tube is 4 mm longer to give more shade for the lens.
Coating is more expensive, and gives a smarter look.
The EasyHit PX S2000 is a combination red dot/fiber optic sight designed for use with shotguns.
The concept is simple. The fiber optic light pipe located on the rear of the sight collects ambient light, then the coating on the front lens reflects an illuminated reticle.
Fits any flat rib from 5 - 12mm width.
- No LEDs, no wiring, no batteries, no switches!
- No electrical components that can fail to work just as you are taking your best shot.
- Made of waterproof anodized airspace aluminium.
- Very Light - Total weight is 50 grams.
What makes the EasyHit PXS 2000 so unique is that is functions exactly like a red dot or a reflex sight, yet it's specifically designed for shotgun use, where quick target acquisition and accuracy is paramount.
- Double glass mirror for easy cleaning.
- Fibre optic will last for 100 years under normal use.
You'll get on target faster and more accurately than you would with a bead or scope. How is this possible?
To understand how the PSX 2000 works, you first need to understand the concepts behind how the optical elements work.
On shoguns with a magnified scope, the situation is similar; your eye has to be at the correct distance from the eyepiece, and perfectly aligned so that your sight picture isn't black around the edges.
- On shotguns with front and rear beads, both beads have to be perfectly aligned for your shot to be true.
- Any deviation left, right, up, or down will cause your shot to be slightly off.
- Which means a big chance of missing your target - whether that target be a clay or game bird.
The EasyHit PXS eliminates these problems:
What does this mean?
- Because it only has one non-magnified lens element.
- Like a red dot or reflex sight, there is absolutely no eye relief or exit pupil.
- It means that as long as you can see the reticle on the lens, that is where your shot is going to land.
This is the same reason why law enforcement and military use red dot sights. It makes the process of acquiring and maintaining a target almost second nature. Studies show, it just works.
- Whether it's off to the side, up, or down, the reticle represents a kill shot.
- Shoulder the gun, keep both eyes open, and pull the trigger.
- Optical design: Fiber optic/red dot/reflex sight
- Reticle - Circle dot
- Mount type: Shotgun rib 5-12mm width fit
- Objective diameter: 27mm
- Field of view: Infinite
- Eye relief: Infinite
- Lens coatings: Fully coated
- Body: Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 154 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 2 ounces - 50 grams
- Included accessories: Allen wrench