Leapers 3-9x32 Bug Buster CQB Compact Rifle Scope + QD Picatinny Base Rings
FREE UK shipping and money off international shipping is automatically applied when you check out
QD (Quick Detach lever lock) premium grade Weaver/picatinny mounts for 18-22mm width bases are included - They are factory packed so cannot be swapped out for other types. If you need air rifle 9-11.5mm 3/8" type they have to bought in addition to the scope. See bottom of page for suitable choices.
|International Customers (outside United Kingdom) please READ
There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes over 4x maximum magnification. You are very welcome to buy but we might have to apply for an export permit before the product can be shipped. Please read this page BEFORE buying (opens in new window)
>>> For All Types and Power of Hunting rifle and Air Rifles - (see testing on powerful spring air rifles and scope killer firearms info below)
>>> CQB Long eye relief (4.2 - 3.2") compact (206mm) scope - This makes it well suited to carbines, airsoft assault weapons and even long body pistols.
>>> Red-Green illuminated Range Estimating Mil dot Reticle
>>> Wide angle large field of view lens making it ideal for CQB missions.
>>> Supplied with premium grade mounts, flip up caps and 2" sniper sunshade.
New in box
- Leapers True Strength 1 piece tube construction. Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube.
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi coated camera quality lenses.
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges from 3 yards up.
- Length: 20.6cm (8.1")
- Weight: Lightweight 390 grams (13.9oz)
Leapers Illuminated Improved Mil Dot
Illumination is a very useful feature for low and bright light, It gives you a much better contrast of the target against the crosshairs. Red is the color for low light, indoors etc and green helps in bright conditions.
When not needed you just have it turned off and use regular black cross-hairs.
The Mil-Dot Reticule was developed by US Marine snipers in the 70s to improve range estimation. It is now the most popular fieldsports crosshair about.
Wide field of view and edge to edge lens clarity makes this a true hunting scope, you'll be able to pick up quarry on the peripheral edge of the sight picture.
The innovatively designed Leapers Mil Dot reticle has improved upon the standard mil dot by giving you more reference points for quick range estimation during shooting.
32mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- An excellent medium lens size.
- Excellent light capture coupled with fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Great for all light conditions especially good in lower light.
- Multi layer coating gives excellent light transmission and clarity of vision while limiting glare and reflection, (looks great too).
- Adjust to any number between 3 and 9x magnification.
- Ideal all round variable magnification
- Focus from 3 yards at 3x
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional close range focus clarity
Finger Click Adjust Lock and Reset Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turret with center hex screw to control zero locking, zeroing and zero resetting functions
Easy, fast adjust 1/4 MOA at 100 yards with 160 clicks of movement.
- Windage and elevation is how you set the scope so that your shot falls where the cross-hair says it will. AKA - zeroing.
- Set it up (instructions supplied) and put the protective caps back on so that your settings stay in place. Simple.
160 click range (1/4 MOA)
Leapers True Strength Platform = Mega strong recoil proof scopes
Leapers have designed an ultra strong 1 piece scope basically.
Using what they call smart spherical structure (SSS) to achieve simplified and strengthened inner/outer tube interaction for exceptionally precise and responsive W/E adjustment and super tough resistance against a lifetime of recoil.
Dealer test results
To see pictures and video of the tests go to Leapers.com and type 3-9x32 into the search box in the top right corner. Go to the 3-9x32 page and click on the tab that says "TS Platform" Wait for the intro video to play and then click on the Real World Testing and Expert Reviews link.
Dealer test results
Air rifle kick - spring air rifles, unlike firearms, kick both ways and harder forwards. This 2 way snap can be fatal for scopes. The hardest recoil springer in the business is Webley's Patriot (AKA the Kodiak) which is known to bruise shoulders if held too loose or a headache if held too tight!
This scope was tested with 750 shots of the heaviest pellets which were measured at 30lbs/foot in pressure and the scope passed with no problems at all.
Firearms/hunting rifle tests - A .416 Rigby (AKA the "Scope Killer") which has a huge recoil was used on the 3-9x40 and 3-9x50. 350 shots fired and scopes inspected immediately afterwards. Dealer comments: Performed well. Grouping excellent. Optical clarity excellent in a high humidity and temperature environment. Adjustment tracking or point of impact remain reliable.
You will get the scope plus: