One Piece Mounts
Leapers UTG 30mm Offset 1 Piece QD High Weaver/Picatinny Mount Ring M3S40070R2
Leapers UTG 30mm Offset 1 Piece Quick Detach High profile Weaver/Picatinny Mount Ring with tactical top slots - M3S40070R2
Note blue colour in pictures is to illustrate. They are matt black not blue in reality!
Heavy Duty - Heavy Action QD (Quick Detach) LE Grade Precision Machined 1 piece Offset Scope Mount Ring for 30mm scope tubes with lens size upto 64mm - Base to bottom of ring is 22mm
Base fitting - 20mm width picatinny rails. May not fit some irregular spaced older weaver bases. See bottom of page for picatinny vs weaver differences info
Bi-directional design for application flexibility
- Clever posi-lock crossbar design and spring tension controlled locking plate with steel insert guarantees most secured installation
- High quality synthetic protective tape applied on rings internal surface
Tactical Top Slot Base
Ring tops have integral 1-slot picatinny rail for flexible mounting of alternate quick-aim sights such as laser or dot sight or other accessories such as torches and angle bases
- Precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy with anodized black matte finish
- Mil spec Type III class 2 hardcoat anodizing for scratch and wear resistance
- Patented, user friendly ergonomic quick detach/lock lever fully adjustable to fit on any picatinny rail
- Tight tolerance control and repeatable positive locking for optimal re-zero performance
- Take scope on and off and keep your settings secure.
Calculating scope to rifle body clearance
The way you calculate the clearance is by halving the overall OUTSIDE diameter of your rifle scopes objective lens and then deducting half the rifle scopes body tube diameter.
For scopes with a 30mm tube diameter this means deducting 15mm.
Note we say OUTSIDE diameter - this means NOT the lens diameter, you need to measure the whole outer casing diameter.
The result gives you the minimum "saddle" dimension - the measure from base of mount to bottom of the ring - the 'C' dimension (22mm) that is shown above.
The amount the 'C' dimension is greater than the figure you have calculated is the amount of clearance your scopes objective will be clear of your rifles body.