ATN X-Sight II Smart HD Optics Day and Night 5-20x85 Rifle Scope
The new ATN X-Sight II powered by Obsidian II Core, utilizing HD optics and the first ever HD micro-display is a Day/Night rifle scope powerhouse.
Make your shots at ranges previously undoable with a digital or a night scope.
The ATN X-Sight II HD is the most State-of-the-Art digital scope ever made, we think they're getting close to science fiction with this product!
While the X-sight II features the world’s first 1080p HD Micro-Display, the X-sight II specialty is its Smart Shooting Solution.
The Smart Shooting Solution is a built in ballistic calculator which does all the work of a spotter and more!
Outside United Kingdom buyers please READ - There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes of 10x or more maximum magnification. You are very welcome to buy but we might have to get an export permit before the product can be shipped. Please read this page BEFORE buying (opens in new window)
With the X-Sight II, there’s no more tracking wind, no more calculation, and no more complicated triangulation calculations, the scope does it all for you.
All you have to do is aim, and the scope calculates the rest.
In addition, this scope features built in Recoil Activated Video (RAV) so even if you forget to record your shot, your scope will remember.
Plus, the X-Sight II builds upon its predecessors with an all new Obsidian Core processor so that this scope runs at blazing fast speeds, and helps you make your shot like never before.
One of the best offers on the UK and EU market. See bottom of page for detailed model technical specifications.
Rifle mounting - Has integral Picatinny 20mm base - For use on other bases an adapter will be required such as a Hawke or Leapers 9-11mm to weaver/picatinny adapter. Please ask for advice if unsure.
Summary of features
- HD Day & HD Night (160lp/mm)
- Night view - switch between green and black and white
- Full HD Video & Photos
- Smart Shooting Solution
- Smart Range Finder
- Recoil Activated Video (RAV)
- Smooth Zoom
- Profile Manager
- ATN Obsidian II Core
- GPS Geotag
Obsidian core & UI
- At billion cyles per second, the ATN Core pushes optics into the 21th century!
- Utilizing high-resolution sensor with distinct night vision capability.
- The Obsidian Core is a highly specialized computer that is designed to run a suite of sensors and crunch huge files in a blink of an eye.
- It is easier than setting up your smartphone and just like your phone offers plenty of customization to make your ATN X-Sight II fit your needs.
Recoil Activated Video
When you set your video record to RAV, the system buffers everything your scope sees. As the trigger is pulled you are left with a full video of what you saw before the shot was taken, the moment of, and as much video after as you care for.
Save all the Ballistic and Zeroing-in data in the profile Manager for every weapon that you plan to use the X-Sight on. No worries about resetting everything up every time. Just create a new profile and you are ready to go.
With only two clicks and a simple shift of the scope you will be able to range your target. Once ranged in your reticle will automatically adjust its point of impact. No more guessing, chart memorization or complex calculations.
Make capturing your experiences in stunning 1080p full HD a regular part of your adventures. No more missed opportunities for that once in a lifetime moment.
Record videos and take photos to bring your adventures back home to share with friends, family and on social media.
Unlike many traditional optics, the silky smooth zoom helps you get up close and personal with everything you’re looking at.
The X-SIGHT II HD next-gen barometer gives you precise accurate data so you can make sure everything is dealed in!
Improve ability to smoothly spot game by activating the built-in gyroscope & image stabilization! Steady your view and make the experience a lot of more fun!
The E-Compass let you know exactly what direction you need to head so you can move a little closer and get a better shot at that monster buck you’re tracking.
Blutooth and Wi-Fi
By utilizing the ATN Obsidian app, you can control your device and view live streaming.
Connect a phone or tablet and view everything simultaneously.
Want to see what you’ve recorded so far? No problem, once connected to the app via WiFi, open up the Gallery and playback your latest adventures. All your photos and videos are right at your fingertips.
5-20 Technical Specification
- Sensor: HD 1080p ATN L130 Sensor
- Magnification: 5 - 20 X
- Field of View @ 1000 yards: 240 ft
- Angle of view: 5°
- Objective lens: 85 mm
- Micro display: HD Display
- Core: ATN Obsidian II
- System Resolution: 160 lp/mm
- Adjustment per pixel: 1/8"
- Eye relief: 65 mm
- IP rating: Weather resistant
- Video Record Resolution: 1080p at 30 fps
- Microphone: Yes
- Micro SD card: From 4 to 64 GB
- Micro USB: External Battery Pack
- Micro HDMI: Yes
- WiFi (Streaming, Gallery & Controls) : iOS & Android
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS (Geotagging, Elevation, etc.) : Yes
- 3D Gyroscope: Yes - GS7
- 3D Accelerometer: Yes
- 3D Magnetometer: Yes
- E-Barometer: Yes
- Smart range finder: Yes
- Smart Shooting Solution: Yes
- RAV (Recoil Activated Video): Yes
- Electronic Compass: Yes
- Smooth Zoom: Yes
- Reticles: Multiple Patterns & Color Options
- Mount: Picatinny 20mm
- Battery life (Li-ion): 8 - 12 hours
- Battery pack life (16000mah) : 22+ hours
- Dimensions: 11.56" x 3.5" x 3.45"/289 mm x 90 mm x 88 mm
- Battery Type: 4 AA type batteries, 1.5 V (Lithium recommended) NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 2.55 lbs
- Warranty: Two years