Butler Creek Objective Flip up lens covers
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 25 - 45.7mm 1.8"
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 25 45.7mm 1.8"
This type is for the objective lens (AKA the "big end" of the scope) and features a large push button for quick spring loaded opening so you can keep your optics protected until the perfect shot presents itself.
- Water-tight friction, anchors the cover to your scope
- Airtight semi-o-ring keeps out dust and moisture
- Performs from -40° to 120° F
- Quiet opening design won't scare away game or viewing subjects.
- Weighs less than an ounce!
- Easily opens with touch of thumb
- Suitable for left or right handed use
Measurement and fitting -
The millimetra/inch measure is that of the OUTSIDE of the objective and NOT the objective lens size.
- There is a little bit of flexibility in sizing though too far either way may result in too tight or loose.
- Too loose is not so bad, you can shim with tape. Too tight is not good though so please be very precise with your measures.
Known to fit:
Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4x32 AO
- HK3020 Sport HD 4x32 AO (Mil Dot)
- HK3002 Sport HD 4x32 AO (30/30)
- HK3013 Sport HD IR 2-7x32 AO (Mil Dot IR)
- HK4020 Sidewinder 4.5-14x38 (SR6)