Butler Creek Objective Flip up lens covers
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 31 - 50.7mm - 1.998"
You will earn 16 loyalty points with this purchase
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 31 - 50.7mm / 1.998" outer lens case diameter fit
Advert is for ONE Objective lens cover NOT a pair.
Butler Creeks legendary Flip-Open Scope Covers form an airtight seal against the elements, but silently hinge open at the touch of a finger.
This type is for the objective lens (AKA the "big end" of the scope) and features a large push button for quick spring loaded opening so you can keep your optics protected until the perfect shot presents itself.
- Water-tight friction, anchors the cover to your scope
- Airtight semi-o-ring keeps out dust and moisture
- Performs from -40° to 120° F
- Quiet opening design won't scare away game or viewing subjects.
- Weighs less than an ounce!
- Easily opens with touch of thumb
- Suitable for left or right handed use
Butler Creek size 31 = 50.7mm - 1.998"The millimetre / inch measure is that of the OUTSIDE of the objective casing and NOT the objective lens size.
So for example, if your scope is a 3-9x40 that means the objective lens is 40mm in diameter - NOT the outer outside casing. The casing will add anywhere from 5-15mm depending on make, model and features such as AO.
Measurement and fitting -
- There is a little bit of flexibility in sizing though too far either way may result in too tight or loose.
- Too loose is not so bad, you can shim with tape. Too tight is not good though so please be very precise with your measures.
Own this product? Write a review.