Butler Creek Objective Flip up lens covers
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 33 - 51.9mm - 2.043"
Butler Creek Flip Open Rifle Scope Objective Lens Cover Size 33 - 51.9mm / 2.043" outer lens case diameter fit
This type is for the objective lens (AKA the "big end" of the scope) and features a large push button for quick spring loaded opening so you can keep your optics protected until the perfect shot presents itself.
- Water-tight friction, anchors the cover to your scope
- Airtight semi-o-ring keeps out dust and moisture
- Performs from -40° to 120° F
- Quiet opening design won't scare away game or viewing subjects.
- Weighs less than an ounce!
- Easily opens with touch of thumb
- Suitable for left or right handed use
Measurement and fitting -
The millimeter / inch measure is that of the OUTSIDE of the objective and NOT the objective lens size.
- There is a little bit of flexibility in sizing though too far either way may result in too tight or loose.
- Too loose is not so bad, you can shim with tape. Too tight is not good though so please be very precise with your measures.
Known to fit:
Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4x40 AO and 3-9x40 AO and AO IR
Hawke - Varmint SF
- HK5132 Varmint SF 2.5-10x44 (1/2 MD)
- HK5133 Varmint SF 3-12x44 (1/2 MD)
- HK5134 Varmint SF 4-16x44 (1/2 MD)
- HK5135 Varmint SF 6-24x44 (1/2 MD)