Clulite MG125 Tactical Rifle Scope Mounted Lamping Torch for close-medium range Night Hunters
Intense 125 metre Super Bright LED Gun Light
Made in the UK by Cluson Engineering with UK warranty and support.
Machined alloy, virtually indestructible
Ideal for simple lamping. See -HERE- for an independent and very detailed review (opens in new window so you will not lose this page)
A really good solid product, we sell lots of these.
This is a small but powerful LED Gun Light with a remarkable beam for its size of up 125 metres effective shooting distance.
It comes complete with Clulite’s unique 25 and 30mm dual gun mounting kit. Supplied with remote and push button switch.
Runs from a Li-ion battery and lasts up to 3 hours on high beam and 6 hours on low.
Makes a great hand held torch.
- Duration - 3 continuous hours on high beam 6 hours on low
- Beam - 125 metres
- Battery - 3.7v 18650 PCB/BMS Li-ion Battery
- Bulb - CREE LED
- Weight - 221g with battery & mount
- Size - Length 130mm
Supplied with - Lamp, battery, dual gun mounting kit, mains & vehicle charger, stock mountable remote pressure switch, tailcap switch, dual mount (25/30mm) & wrist strap
Can also be powered by 2 x CR123 non rechargeable batteries (not supplied)
The battery supplied is Li-ion (18650) with a built in battery management system (BMS) and this new generation battery which does not have a “memory” will give over 600 full recharge cycles.
Complete with all you need to mount up and go lamping.
- 3 watt L.E.D (bulb) gives a piercing bright white light of 125 lumens
- Life span of 50,000 hours.
- When combined with the precision reflector assembly gives an outstanding performance from such a small torch.
Multi Color Filter option
Add as an extra - See Related Items below NOT included in standard set
Effects of the different colours -
- Red - Most popular for night spotting of light shy animals. Decreased visible light signature plus very good if being used in conjunction with night vision devices
- Amber - Ideal for minimizing glare in dust or foggy conditions.
- Blue - Improves clarity of vision and good in rain.
- Green - Specifically for spotting animals with sensitive eyes. Decreased visible light signature.