Made by Cluson Engineering - Made in the UK.
- 3 Hassle free interchangeable coloured LED’s are included in red, infra red & white making it the ultimate package for hunters shooting out as far as 300m.
- Infra red head ideal for use with night vision sights
Especially good for lamping for rabbits and foxing.
- 3 interchangeable head assemblies in one package White (LF64), Red (LF65) & Infra Red (LF67)
- Maximum effective ranges - White Head - 300m Red Head - 200m Infra-Red Head - 250m
- Everlasting LED - no replacement bulb required
- Lightweight 280g including gun mount
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (B21)
- High & low modes
- Duration on high beam 2-3 hours & 10 hours on low beam
- Universal gun mounting kit (A63)
With BMS = Battery Management System - means you can leave it on charge for any length of time and it will not damage the battery - or do partial charges to top up charge and it will not reduce battery life or beam duration.
- CREE LED
- Weight:190grams including battery
- Size:150mm x 45mm diameter
- Made from aircraft grade alloy which has been black anodised giving added protection and durability.
Advantage of coloured LEDS versus filters
With filters you lose about 30% of range as filters, as well as filtering the beam do reduce intensity.
With coloured LEDs this does not happen. There is No loss in light performance - be it white, red or green you will get 100% power and range.
- Red is very good for reducing prey startle reactions and also your own loss of night vision.
- Infra Red - Ideal for use with Night Visionscopes or units like PARD and Sytong
White beam rated to 300m effective in no moon darkness. Obviously Brighter conditions will reduce beam throw to an extent based on how bright it is.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review