We are open and shipping as usual. However postal services are being delayed more than usual. We are seeing quite a few UK 1st class that is normally 90% next day take 4-5 days or more. Overseas..some fast, some very slow, there is no pattern.
Post companies have December/Black week volume levels but have lower staff levels as well as having to add speed delöaying quarantine processes. The result inevitably is delay.
If your order is in any way urgent please select an express shipping method. DPD/Special Delivery for UK or DHL for other destinations. If choosing regular post be aware and *accept* that you may have to wait longer than usual and expect to be told this again when emailing us to ask where it is 😒:/
Shipping Dispatch times
Is it in stock?
If you can add it to the shipping cart it is in stock.
Not in stock products are mostly not visible but sometimes may appear if you have clicked directly to the page after adding to favourites or from a Google search result. However such products will be marked as not in stock and cannot be added to the ship cart.
Easy way to find out - add your items to the shipping cart and go to checkout and see! You are not agreeing to buy at this stage and it is a lot faster than emailing us to ask.
- All orders received by midday (UK GMT time) Monday to Friday are sent on the same day using Royal Mail or DPD Courier.
- After midday we normally get all orders out same day until around 1.30pm-2pm
- After cut off orders are sent the next working next day.
- Orders received after cut off on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (Monday), unless you have paid for a Saturday delivery.
- Note - in busy holiday periods - Black Week and much od December same day cut off is midday.
- Where Xmas Eve, New years eve fall on a weekday we do dispatch but only for orders paid by 10am as post collection is at 11am.
UK Saturday Delivery
UK Saturday delivery is available as an option for orders on Thursday afternoon and Friday until 1.30pm - with the exception of the periods and days noted above when it is earlier cut off.
Order Dispatch Confirmation
When you order has been sent you will receive an item dispatched email which will contain confirmation of dispatch, shipping method and tracking details where applicable.
Shipping costs and Methods
In answer to what is probably your question right now, what does shipping cost?
Easiest way to find out - add your product(s) to the shopping basket and go to checkout. You will then see shipping options and costs. You are not committed to buy at this stage. A lot faster than emailing to ask as a reply could take several hours if the question is asked at night.
Outline Guide to shipping costs and options
UK Orders under £50 cost around £1.50-3.00
UK - Over £50 free by 1-2 day Royal mail 1st class with option to pay a little bit extra for guaranteed next day by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Royal Mail 1st class CANNOT be tracked in transit and is NOT time guaranteed. However online proof of delivery or attempted delivery will be shown. Choose Next Day Guaranteed if you need it 100% for sure fast and/or tracking is important.
UK Over £150 free next day Royal Mail Special Delivery or DPD courier. But please select the shipping option, it does not default.
Next day Guaranteed - UK mainland & NI - Monday to Friday
UK missing in post orders
- Royal Mail Special or DPD. Monday to Friday. Next day does not deliver on Saturday unless an extra premium is paid.
- Delivery for Highlands and Northern Ireland is next day but by 5.30. Islands may be 2-3 day.
- Insured and tracked.
- UK mainland Saturday delivery can be arranged for orders placed after midday Thursday but costs extra. Please contact us for details.
- Very rare but about 1% of 1st class orders miss the delivery estimate. In the event of non-delivery items can be resent after 15 working days.
- The majority of the 1% missing orders are not lost just delayed for reasons beyond our control. Over the years we see most do arrive within the 15 day period. Royal mail know this which is why they set the 15 day limit.
- Working days = Monday-Saturday (not inc bank holidays/Xmas etc)
Europe and Rest of World
- Delivery time ESTIMATES: 3-10 days Europe and 7-10 days rest of world
- NOTE - These are postal service company targets They are NOT delivery guarantees.
- They are for main towns and cities. Rural areas take longer.
- If you need it fast select DHL Express. 2-3 day Europe, 3-10 day rest of world with very accurate tracking.
Royal Mail Signed For insured airmail.
Most orders are sent by this reliable and economic method. UK Royal Mail ship your order to your country. Then it is passed to your national postal service for final delivery.
Please note though that some countries it cannot be location tracked apart from being able to see if it has arrived in your country but you will be sent a postage receipt code that can be used on www.royalmail.co.uk which will show you it has been shipped and if it is in your country yet.
In some cases you may need to pick up at your local post depot or shop in which case your post service should leave you a note.
In the rare event of ao order going missing it can be resent or refunded after 1 month.
Over 2kg - Heavy Items - for international shipping things it gets a little more difficult. Royal Mail have a maximum airmail weight of 2kg. So we must use DHL for these packages.
Tacticalscope.co.uk, the website is a trading name domain owned and operated by Nickwake LLP. Your payment record/bank etc will show the name Nickwake LLP not Tacticalscope.co.uk
Our main payment methods are PayPal, Klarna, Stripe/Apple Pay and LayBuy. You can use your PayPal account if you have one. Pay as guest if you do not. Pay using 3D secure and pay over the phone - You DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
PayPal accounts and PayPal guests can pay with all major Debit, Credit and charge cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Switch, Solo, Discover. Paypal 3D secure is limited to credit and debit cards.
Klarna - pay with all major credit and debit cards, direct bank payment and invoice after delivery (administered by Klarna)
Laybuy - you can split the payment into 6 weekly interest free payments.
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT. If you are a UK business and need a VAT receipt please email to request one and we will email it to you.
VAT is zero rated for non UK destination orders.
We reserve the right to request proof of address or identity in order to combat fraud and chargebacks. This will not be requested for any verified Paypal address but for higher value orders to non verified addresses we will ask. We are very sorry if we do ask you, no offence or implication is being made but we have been burned by fraudsters and now have to take this extra security step.