Delta STRYKER 5-50x56 34mm SF SFP DLS-3 MOA/MOA Locking Turret Rifle Scope Gen II
Extreme long range (1200 yards +) F-Class, Field targetThis is the new version of the Delta Stryker Target Ultra ED 5-50x56 HD SFP Illuminated Rifle Scope, featuring a new & improved locking turret design (as seen in the pictures).
The Delta Stryker Target Ultra ED 5-50x56 is designed around a 34mm tube with superior ED glass at the center.
The ED / HD glass system found within the Delta Stryker Target Ultra ED 5-50x56 is the same glass system that helped to secure the Delta 2.5-15x56 HD a solid reputation that offered not only superb optical quality but great value for money, the Delta 5-50x56 HD is no different.
The 5-50x56 has been designed with not only the long range precision shooter in mind but also Field Target air rifle shooters who require some of the best glass in the world which offer depth of field, range finding capabilities and superb tracking.
The versatile 5-50x magnification paired with a side focus system that allows you to get up close and personal right down to 10m @ 50x magnification yet still have an infinite parallax setting so parallax can be dialled out at extreme ranges.
The 34mm tube gives the user an impressive 100 MOA of internal elevation adjustment really making this a scope that is actually capable of hitting 1000 yards easily when paired with the right caliber and mounting system.
The open turret design of the Delta Ultra ED are equipped with a Zero Lock mechanism that will allow the you to return back to a your chosen zero range without the problem of dialling down past it.
The click value is 1/8 MOA per click paired with the DLS-3 Reticle which is a simple yet effective MOA spaced reticle that subtends correctly on 40x Magnification.
This is a Second focal plane (SFP) reticle that is equipped with a central illuminated point system for quick target acquisition when shooting in low light or against dark backgrounds.
Delta Stryker Target Ultra ED 5-50x56 HD SFP illuminated Features:
- ED / HD glass which significantly reduces chromatic aberrations and improves sharpness and colour reproduction.
- DLS-3 MOA Based Reticle with 1/8 MOA Clicks
- Fully Multy Coated (FMC) lenses give a great light transmission and a brilliant optical experience.
- Illuminated Reticle - Center only illuminates
- Locking Turrets
- Zero Stop means that you can always return to zero if you accidentally click off it
- Side parallax adjusting from 10m to infinity.
- Clear and distinct click. 11 stage day / night lighting.
- SFP for ultra precision. MOA / MOA
- Wide Angle Absence of tunnel vision at all magnifications.
- Waterproof, moisture-proof, nitrogen filled.
- Magnification [x] 5-50
- Objective diameter [mm] 56
- Reticle - DLS-3 MOA
- Illuminated reticle - Yes
- Angular field of view [degrees] - 4,04-0,41
- Linear field of view at 100m [m] - 9,5-1,6
- Exit pupil [mm] 8,5-2,1
- Eye relief [mm] 89-100
- Water resistance - 0,3kg/cm2
- Weight [g] 1042
- Length [mm] 400
- One click - 1/8 MOA
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range - 100/50 MOA
- Tube - 34 mm
- Shock resistance [J] - 6500
- Parallax adjustment - Side focus (10 m - Infinity)
- Reticle position - Second focal plane(SFP)
- Functional temperature range [°C] - +71oC to 20oC
- Nitrogen filling - Yes
- Remarks - Zero Lock
- Warranty - 10 Years
DLS-3 RETICLE Equivalent to DLS-1 reticle, but scaled in MOA. The aiming point covers 0.1 MOA (2.91 mm) at a distance of 100 m. All the reticles in the Stryker 5-50x56 HD series have been designed meticulously so that nothing can distract your attention whilst giving your best shots. CALIBRATED AT 40X
|Click value||1/8 MOA|