Falcon X503 10-50x60 1/8 MOA FIELD TARGET SFP Side focus Rifle Scope X503FT
The eagerly awaited Falcon X503 10-50×60 FIELD TARGET without Side-wheel has finally arrived
It is a top quality Japanese made FIELD TARGET rifle scope that gives the user a high magnification range which is needed for such a precision shooting event that requires the best glass possible for range finding targets at FT ranges.
Each Falcon X503 10-50×60 FT is set to have it parallax from 9-300m yards specifically for Field Target shooting.
Features Falcon’s excellent multi coating system giving superior optical quality for super fine target shooting.
MOA based Second focal plane reticle and 1/8 MOA clicks giving it the perfect combination for long range precision target shooting.
- Flip-up lens covers x1 set
- Lens cleaning cloth 1
- Hex key for windage/elevation turret caps x1
- Threaded sunshade x1
- Large sidewheel is NOT included.
- Magnification range 10-50x
- Field of view @ 100m 3.0m – 0.71m
- Eye relief 115mm – 97mm
- Total elevation adjustment range >50.0 MOA
- Adjustment value per click 0.125 MOA
- Adjustment per turn 10.0 MOA
- Parallax distance at full power: 9m
- Reticle: SFP MOA 200 line reticle
- Total length 429mm
- Weight 850g
- Tube diameter 30mm
- Construction 1 piece tube/saddle/objective
- Objective lens diameter 60mm
- Outer objective diameter 69mm
- Outer ocular diameter 42.5mm
- Additional sunshades 1 supplied
- Flip up lens covers yes, supplied
RETICLE - SFP MOA 200
MOA200 Line Reticle to match the 1/8 MOA - 0.125MOA turret adjustment.
10 MOA of holdunder and 20 MOA of holdover on the reticle itself.
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube for whatever base you have. For a flat base requires at least a saddle height (base mount to ring bottom) of 20mm. For long raneg shooting adjustable mounts are a good idea too - for example the Hawke 30 MOA for 9-11mm base or Sportsmatch ATP range that covers both 9--11mm and picatinny. Please ask if unsure.