Hawke 30mm 1 piece Weaver Base Adjustable, Droop Compensating, 2" Reach Forward Mount Ring - 22303
You will earn 32 loyalty points with this purchase
Hawke 30mm 1 piece Weaver Adjustable and Droop Compensating Mount Ring, 2" Reach Forward
30mm 1 Piece Droop Compensating Mount 2" Reach Forward - (Weaver Rail) Matt Black - Adjustable
When zeroing at close or very far distances, it’s common for the turrets to reach the end of their adjustment.
An option is to pack the mounts with additional material (shimming) to raise the rear (or front) of the scope. By doing this, you risk damaging the scope tube. The correct solution is to use a Hawke Adjustable Mount.
They feature a turn dial that moves both rings at the same time.
Once the riflescope is in the approximate zero zone the mount can then be locked secure using the hex key provided. A true zero can be achieved using the riflescope turrets.
- Adjustable elevation — compensation of +/- 30 MOA
- High — to accommodate larger objective scopes
- Double Torx screws to hold your scope firmly in place
- Weaver version features crossbar for additional security
- Internal cushion tape prevents marking and damage
- High grade aluminium anodised in matte black
- Configuration: 1 Piece (Adjustable)
- Ring Size (Diameter): 30mm
- Height: High
- Rail: Weaver
- Fixings (Rail & Top Cap): Double Hex Screw
- Internal Cushion: YES
- Retractable 'Recoil Stop' Pin: YES
- Height: 58mm / 2.3″
- Weight: 170 g / 6oz
Own this product? Write a review.