Hawke Airmax 1"
Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 etched glass AMX Mil Dot Reticle AO Rifle Scope - 13100
Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 etched glass AMX Mil Dot Reticle AO parallax focus Rifle Scope - Hawke product code 13100
Hawke Airmax scopes offer beautiful 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
The Airmax range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
AMX Mil Dot reticle - The AMX reticle is based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. the AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for low profile models for 1"/25mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated - reticle design makes this model best suited for airguns
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Wide View optical system, ideal for airguns
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Parallax focus from 7m/7.5 yards to infinity
- Integrated adjustable objective for parallax adjustment
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- The AMX reticle is based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot the AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
- Half Mil dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
- The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
32mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 16 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 32mm diameter - Excellent all round medium/large size. A good blend of size without bulk
- Adjust from 2x to 7x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards.
Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
Magnification range: 2-7x
Reticle: AMX Mil Dot
Focus/Parallax: 7m/7.5 yards to infinity
Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 17.5 - 6.3m / 52.5 - 18.9ft
Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
Length: 269mm / 10.6″
Weight: 472g / 16.6oz
Exit Pupil: 16 - 5mm / 0.6 - 0.2″
Ocular Type: Fast Focus
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 16 Layers
Power Selector Style: Rubber coated Posi-Grip
Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 120 MOA
Turret Caps: YES
Turret Type: Low Profile
Elasticated Lens Covers
|Length||269mm / 10.6″|