Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for low profile models for 30mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure
AMX Mil Do Reticle - Glass Etched
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles
- The AMX reticle is based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot the AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
- Half Mil dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
- The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
32mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
3-12x variable magnification
- 16 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 32mm diameter - Excellent smaller size, very low bulk.
Fast focus eyebell
- Adjust from 3x to 12x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
Easy, effective focus.
Parallax Focus Adjustment - SF - Side Focus Turret Adjust
Parallax effect is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles passing by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to the parallax effect.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope the reticle may seem to move, wobble or blur against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy. Parallax focus correction adjustment reduces this phenomenon to the greatest extent possible.
Parallax focus correction therefore is a must for anyone attempting to use either a high magnification scope, shooting drastically different yardages with the same scope or anyone attempting to shoot at extremely close ranges or extremely long ranges. Especially so if it is a combination of these factors.
This scope features Parallax focus correction by way of the adjustable side turret and 75mm sidewheel which is included..
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-12x
- Objective: 32mm
- Reticle: AMX IR Dot
- Illumination: Red. 6 levels with off positions inbetween
- Focus/Parallax: 9m/10 yards to infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 21.3 - 6.1m / 63.8 - 18.2ft
- Eye relief: 30mm / 1.2″
- Length: 266mm / 10.1″
- Weight: 572g / 20.2oz