Endurance Hunting scopes
Hawke Endurance 30 WA 3-12x56 Etched Glass IR LR Dot 8x Centerfire Hunting Rifle Scope 16330
The Endurance line of scopes feature chassis and reticle designs that have been explicitly engineered for everything from varmint to big game hunting. Especially well suited for centerfire calibers.
The latest Wide Angle optical system boasts a stunning field of view aimed to give you the best sight possible, while keeping an important 4 inch/102mm eye relief.
Built into a 30mm chassis the models feature a specialist erector system, maximizing internal stability.
The Endurance range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
Mount Rings to fit it onto rifle are NOT Included
- Wide Angle optical system
- Long 4″ Eye Relief
- 18 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Fixed parallax distance of 100 yards / 91 metres
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1⁄4 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective for optional accessories such as Screw in flip up lens caps and honeycomb sunshade (Not included)
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-12×
- Objective: 56mm
- Reticle: LR Dot (8×)
- Illumination: Red - 6 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 91m / 100yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 13.8 - 3.5m / 41.5 - 10.4ft
- Eye relief: 102mm / 4″
- Length: 347mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 635g / 22.4oz
All calibre rated.
Glass Etched LR Dot Reticle 8x (Preset Correct 8x)
The LR Dot reticle was developed around a typical centrefire trajectory, like the .308 Winchester round, which is popular around the world for shooting fairly large game.
It also suits some of the faster bullets that might be used for hunting foxes and similar quarry. Many hunters like to use the same magnification for the rifle scope as their binoculars so the LR Dot reticle markings were designed at 8x magnification.
This design also makes it suitable for European shooters who might prefer a metric set of figures and therefore to zero their rifle in for 100 metres on the centre crosshair and use the lower aim points for 200, 300, 400 and 500 metres. A useful tip: at 8× magnification, the thick posts to the right and left of the centre dot would bracket the body length of a Roe deer at 100yds; a popular sized animal to hunt with this type of reticle.
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 18 - 5mm / 0.7 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation & Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 110 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
4" Screw-in Sunshade
Elasticated Lens Covers
Expanded Info that may answer many questions
The rheostat operates reticle illumination in red. A multi stage brightness control allows a range of settings to suit shooting from dawn until dusk
Wide Angle Optical System
Wider than ever before, the Endurance Wide Angle optical system creates a breathtaking image that gives full edge to edge clarity. Seeing is believing.
Fast Focus Ocular Adjustment with 4″ Eye Relief
The apparent field of view is complemented further by a fine outer ocular assembly, making the enlarged target image almost float in front of your eye.
Low-profile 1⁄4 Moa Fingertip Turrets
Low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets with caps are precision engineered to deliver consistent and repeatable 1⁄4 MOA click adjustments.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- 18 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 56mm diameter - Excellent large size. Excellent light capture.
- Adjust from 3x to 12x.
- A very good magnification range for general purpose hunting as well as longer ranges.
- Easy & fast adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards, parallax fixed 91m/100 yards
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective ocular focus.
|Length||347mm - 13.7"|