Endurance Hunting scopes
Hawke Endurance 30 WA 3-12x56 Etched Glass IR LRC 12x Centerfire Hunting Rifle Scope 16331
The Endurance line of scopes feature chassis and reticle designs that have been explicitly engineered for everything from varmint to big game hunting.
The latest Wide Angle optical system boasts a stunning field of view aimed to give you the best sight possible, while keeping an important 4 inch/102mm eye relief. Built into a 30mm chassis the models feature a specialist erector system, maximizing internal stability.
The Endurance range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
Outside United Kingdom buyers please READ - There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes of 10x or more maximum magnification. You are very welcome to buy but we might have to get an export permit before the product can be shipped. Please read this page BEFORE buying (opens in new window)
If you need .22 rimfire 3/8", airgun 11mm, 20mm weaver/picatinny mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube. Please ask if unsure. We can also help with adapter bases for rifles such as Crosman, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby etc
- Wide Angle optical system
- Long 4″ Eye Relief
- 18 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Fixed parallax distance of 100 yards / 91 metres
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1⁄4 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective for optional accessories such as Screw in flip up lens caps and honeycomb sunshade (Not included)
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-12×
- Objective: 56mm
- Reticle: LRC 12x (Long Range Centerfire)
- Illumination: Red - 6 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 91m / 100yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 13.8 - 3.5m / 41.5 - 10.4ft
- Eye relief: 102mm / 4″
- Length: 347mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 660g / 23.3oz
All calibre rated.
Glass Etched LRC Reticle 12x (Preset Correct 12x)
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the LRC reticle, exclusively from Hawke, provides usable aim points for Long Range Centerfire shooting and hunting.
The LRC is built specifically around the ballistics of centerfire cartridges, making holdover/under accuracy more possible than ever before.
The glass-etched LRC features an illuminated aim point with windage markers for better accuracy and a reticle that stands out against foliage and dark backgrounds.
The aim points of the reticle are designed with gaps increasing in size. This more closely represents the fall of a bullet’s trajectory; the further the bullet travels, the faster the bullet falls.
All you need to do is adjust the magnification setting to match your ballistics.
- The reticle can be used for yards or meters depending on magnification setting.
- Zero the rifle at 200 yards/meters using the marker in the center of the reticle.
- Adjust the magnification to match your cartridge based on the ballistic tables
- The holdover markers below center represent 300, 400 and 500.
- The top of the post above center can be used for distances closer than 200.
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 18 - 5mm / 0.7 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation & Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 110 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
4" Screw-in Sunshade
Elasicated Lens Covers
Expanded Info that may answer many questions
The rheostat operates reticle illumination in red. A multi stage brightness control allows a range of settings to suit shooting from dawn until dusk. Especially useful is the off position in between each brightness level.
Wide Angle Optical System
Wider than ever before, the Endurance Wide Angle optical system creates a breathtaking image that gives full edge to edge clarity. Seeing is believing.
Fast Focus Ocular Adjustment with 4″ Eye Relief
The apparent field of view is complemented further by a fine outer ocular assembly, making the enlarged target image almost float in front of your eye.
Low-profile 1⁄4 Moa Fingertip Turrets
Low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets with caps are precision engineered to deliver consistent and repeatable 1⁄4 MOA click adjustments.
56mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 18 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 56mm diameter - Excellent large size. Excellent light capture.
- Adjust from 3x to 12x.
- A very good magnification range for general purpose hunting as well as longer ranges.
- Easy & fast adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards, parallax fixed 91m/100 yards
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective ocular focus.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.