Hawke Panorama Scopes
Hawke Panorama 2-7x32 10x Half Mil Dot Compact Rifle Scope 15100 - Clearance EOL
With extra wide field of view they are ideal for varmint hunters and airgun shooters and keeping skittish targets in view.
The Panorama models have been discontinued, thus we are able to offer these at a much reduced price compared to a few months ago. This is a lot of scope for the money. Note - they are still warranty covered. In the event of any issues and not able to repair or replace an equivalent model will be offered instead.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Glass etched reticle with red and blue illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
Reticle - 10x Half Mil Dot
Accurate mil spacing on 10×. Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available. Glass etched fully floating reticle.
One of the additional benefits of the 10x Half Mil Dot is the mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- Chassis: 1″ Mono-tube
- Optical System: 2-7×
- Objective: 32mm
- Reticle: 10× ½ Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Blue - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 91m / 100yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 17.5 - 6.3m / 52.5 - 18.9ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 267mm / 10.5″
- Weight: 444g / 15.7oz
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
All calibre rated.
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 16 - 5mm / 0.6 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 16 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation & Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 110 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
Elasticated Lens Covers
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for low profile models for 1" tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure
|Length||267mm / 10.5″|
|Click value||1/4 MOA|