Sidewinder 30 scopes
Hawke Sidewinder 30 4-16x50 SF Half Mil Dot Rifle scope +Caps,Sidewheel,Sunshade - 17210
Hawke Sidewinder 30 4-16x50 Side Focus Red-Green-Black IR 10x Half Mil Dot Rifle scope + Screw in lens Caps, 4" Sidewheel and screw in , Sunshade
Top of the range premium Hawke Sidewinder 30 Side Focus. 30mm body encompasses a high quality optical system with fully multi-coated glass. Providing a sharp, bright and high resolution image in all light conditions
>>> Suitable for any caliber - Centerfire, Rimfire,
>>> Etched glass floating reticle with illumination
>>> Supplied with screw in lens caps, screw in sunshade and 4"/100mm sidewheelMounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
See mount rings section of shop for rings. Requires 30mm diameter rings High profile height. Be sure to choose the correct base i.e., 9-11mm airgun or 20mm weaver/picatinny. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
- Etched glass reticle: 10x Half mil dot.
- 4-16x variable magnification.
- Big 50mm full multi coated lens.
- Dual colour Red / Green reticle illumination - 5 red and 5 green settings - or turn off for plain black.
- Large 4" (100mm) side wheel - use optional. Take it off when not required.
- Coil erector spring provides extra smooth stability during recoil.
30mm mono-tube withstands the heaviest recoil and offers top class light transmission.
- Locking and reset ¼ M.O.A target style turrets.
- Fully multi-coated optics.
- Locking Fast-Focus ocular adjustment.
- Screw-in lens covers to protect your investment.
- Screw in sunshade for glare and reflection elimination.
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof.
- All firearm caliber rated - use on anything from recoiless PCP airguns to shoulder busting monster hunters.
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty.
Optimum performance in low light conditions, while offering excellent range finding properties.
Reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 red and 5 green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting.
Illumination is excellent in low or bright light where targets appear dark.
In such a situation a black reticle is difficult to contrast against the target and aim point may not be easy to see.
The solution is to turn on the IR for immediate sharp contrast.
The open sniper style turrets are calibrated to ¼ MOA per click. To adjust the turrets the whole assembly is pulled up to unlock, then once adjusted they can be securely locked into position by pushing the turret back down.
The turrets are simply reset to "0" by loosening a hex screw on the top.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4-16×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: 10× ½ Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds - 7.6 - 2.2m / 22.7 - 6.6ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5"
- Length: 366mm / 14.4"
- Weight: 780g / 27.5oz
All calibre rated.
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Exit Pupil: 13 - 3mm / 0.5 - 0.1"
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 66 MOA
- Increment: ¼ MOA
- Turret Caps: NA
- Turret Type: Exposed
- 4" Side Wheel
- 4" Screw-in Sunshade
- Screw in lens caps
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
|Length||366mm / 14.4"|