New for 2020, Sidewinder is the must-have high performance multi-discipline scope. Parallax-free shooting from 9 metres to infinity assisted by an index matched rangefinding side wheel (removable).
Features Hawke’s new H5 optics which boasts a stunning 24° ultra-wide field of view with generous 100mm eye relief.
Precision locking turrets with 1⁄10 MRAD clicks, now feature a witness window giving you an instant visual guide to your turret’s position.
- Resettable Locking Turrets With Witness Window
- 30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
- Side Focus
- Side Wheel - Index-Matched (Removable)
- Ultra-Wide Angle 24° FOV
- High Volume Eyebox
- 100mm Eye Relief
- Multi-LED High Intensity Reticle
- High Grade, Low Dispersion Crown Glass
- 18 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Zoom Magnification Throw Lever (Removable)
- Fast Focus Eyebell With Lock Ring
- Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Waterproof. Fog proof.
- All calibre rated.
- Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
SR Pro Reticle - Etched Glass
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the SR Pro II reticle, exclusively from Hawke, is guaranteed to provide usable aim points whatever your caliber. The reticle features an illuminated central aim point, holdover aim points with windage bars and dots, hollow posts that don’t obstruct your view and range finding brackets.
The holdover aim points on the lower post of the reticle are designed with gaps increasing in size. This more closely represents the fall of a bullet’s trajectory; the further the bullet travels, the faster the bullet falls.
When on 8× magnification, the hollow bars at the edge of the reticle are divided into segments that each represent 3.6 inches at 100 yards (this is equal to 100mm at 100m, also known as 1 MRAD).
Elevation Increment 1⁄10 MRAD
- Length: 363mm - 14.3"
- Weight: 775g - 27.3oz
- Eye relief: 102mm - 4"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus 9m - ∞10yds - ∞
- Field of View: 7.1-1.8m @100m - 21.3-5.4ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 9.3-2.3mm 0.37-0.09"
- Chassis 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System 6-24x
- Objective 56mm
- Illumination: Red (6 Levels of Brightness - Off Positions In-between)
- Reticle: SR Pro
Elevation Adjustment Range: 20 MRAD
Windage Increment 1⁄10 MRAD
Windage Adjustment Range 20 MRAD
- Ocular Type: Locking Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip with Removable Zoom Lever
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: No
- Turret Type: Exposed Locking Turrets
Elasticated lens covers
Lens cloth & scope & reticle guide