Hawke red dot sights
Hawke Spot on 1x25 Red Dot Reflex Sight with Weaver/Picatinny base mounts 12125
You need to acquire the target fast and take the shot...
- A rat suddenly breaks cover at 10 yards
- You are CQB room storming in airsoft and paintball
- Or waiting for a boar or bird to burst out of close cover ... and so on.
Whether you are a hunter, recreational shooter, competitive marksman or combat gamer the Hawke red dot sight gives you all this in an easy to use, lightweight, tough and affordable package.>>> Two Quick release Weaver/Picatinny base mounts, high and low profile to suit different co-witness or iron sight clearance situations:
- The low mount gives 25mm from base to sight centerline and the high 35mm. The high is designed to work on average co-witness heights.
>>> Suitable for use on air rifles & rimfires (with suitable base), centerfire, shotguns and handguns
- 4 MOA red dot with 6 stage digital brightness control
- 25 layer Multi-Coated optics for maximum clarity
- High quick release and low profile weaver mounts included
- Parallax error free from 10 yards/9 meters
- Ideal for use on pistols, ARs and hunting rifles
- High quality aluminium construction
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
- Hawke two year warranty
- Chassis: Aluminium Construction
- Optical System: 1x
- Objective: 25mm
- Red Dot: 4 MOA
- Illumination: 6 Stage Brightness
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 25 Layers
- Rail: Weaver Rail
- Weight: 160g / 5.6oz
All calibre rated.
- CR2032 Battery
- Lens cloth
- Hex tool
- High & Low profile quick release mount