Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated
>>> Side Focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Glass etched reticle with 5 levels of red and green illumination
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity and contrast.
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
10x 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle
- 1/10 MRAD exposed, lockable turrets. 20 MRAD range
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring which doesn’t shift under heavy recoil thanks to the high torque setup. Ergonomically designed to be smooth yet solid.
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
Accurate mil spacing on 10×. Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available. Glass etched fully floating reticle.
One of the additional benefits of the 10x Half Mil Dot is the mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
Using illumination, red in low light and green in low and bright, helps you get sharp reticle over target contrast and massively improve the aim point and speed.
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
Fast and easy IR and SF control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
6-24x variable magnification
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity and contrast.
- 50mm diameter - Excellent all round medium/large size. A good blend of size without bulk
Fast focus eyebell
- Adjust from 6x to 24x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- High Torque Zoom Ring - Easy magnification adjustment which doesn’t shift under heavy recoil thanks to the high torque setup. Ergonomically designed to be smooth yet solid.
Easy, effective focus.
Parallax Focus Adjustment - SF - Side Focus
Parallax effect is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles passing by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to the parallax effect.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope the reticle may seem to move, wobble or blur against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy. Parallax focus correction adjustment reduces this phenomenon to the greatest extent possible.
Parallax focus correction therefore is a must for anyone attempting to use either a high magnification scope, shooting drastically different yardages with the same scope or anyone attempting to shoot at extremely close ranges or extremely long ranges. Especially so if it is a combination of these factors.
This scope features Parallax focus correction by way of the side focus turret.
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 6-24x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: 10x Half Mil dot - etched glass
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: 9.1m/10 yards to infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 6.9-1.8m / 20.7 - 5.4ft
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 390mm / 15.4″
- Weight: 745g / 26.3oz
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Material: Aluminum
- Exit Pupil: 8.3-2.1mm / 0.33 - 0.08"
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: 1/10 MRAD
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 20 MRAD
- Turret Type: Exposed, Locking
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery