Hawke Vantage illuminated reticle scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
The Vantage range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
If you need .22 rimfire 3/8", airgun 11mm, 20mm weaver/picatinny mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for High profile models for 30mm tube. Please ask if unsure. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated - airgun, rimfire LR .22 and all major centerfire and shotgun types
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Fixed parallax focus - 100 yards (91m)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength & light transmission
L4A Dot Center Red-Green-Black Illuminated Reticle - Etched Glass
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
A variant of the classic L4 reticle, the L4A Dot uses a more open outer post design to keep more of the target visible while aiming. 30" spacing from center to post at 100yds when on 4x magnification. This is equivalent to 83cm at 100m.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
56mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 56mm diameter - Good large size, excellent field of view, light capture and transmission
3-12x variable magnification
- Adjust from 3x to 12x.
- A very good magnification range for close to medium range hunting
- Easy & fast adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 4 yards, parallax fixed 100 yards (91m)
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective ocular focus.
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-12x
- Objective: 56mm
- Reticle: L4A Dot Center
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed 100yds (91m)
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 14.3 - 3.6m / 42.8 - 10.7ft
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 347mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 669g / 23.6oz
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 18-5mm / 0.7 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery