Hawke Vantage Scopes
Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 AO Mil Dot Red-Green-Black Illuminated etched glass Reticle Rifle Scope - 14252
Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 parallax adjust AO Mil Dot Red-Green-Black Illuminated etched glass Reticle Rifle Scope - Hawke product code 14252Hawke Vantage scopes offer beautiful 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity. With etched glass reticles they are Waterproof, Shockproof and Nitrogen purged.
The Vantage range is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated.
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction - 10 yards (9m) to infinity)
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
Mil dot - a standard military reticle popular worldwide for the ability to estimate range, aim off points and factor in holdover. You can use it in a simple instinctive way or get really technical with charts and math if you are so inclined - but you don't need to!
Etched glass - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass. This makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 50mm diameter - Super all round medium/large size. A good blend of size without bulk
4-12x variable magnification
- Adjust from 4x to 12x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 6 yards, parallax focus from 10 yards.
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective focus.
Parallax Focus by Adjustable Objective (AO)
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to reduce the effect significantly.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-9x
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: Mil Dot Center
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / yds @100yds - 8.7-2.9m / 26.2-8.7yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 349mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 600g / 21.2oz
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Exit Pupil: 13 - 4mm / 0.5 - 0.2″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Hawke BRC compatible: yes
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Sunshade and mount rings are NOT included.
|Length||349mm / 13.7″|
|Click value||1/4 MOA|