Hawke Vantage Scopes
Hawke Vantage 6-24x50 AO IR Red-Green etched glass Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Scope - 14265
Hawke Vantage 6-24x50 AO parallax focus Illuminated Red-Green laser engraved etched glass Mil Dot Reticle Rifle Scope - 14265
>>> Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
>>> All calibre rated - airgun, rimfire LR .22 and all major centerfire and shotgun types
>>> Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction - 15 yards to infinity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness - red and green
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need .22 rimfire 3/8", airgun 11mm, 20mm weaver/picatinny mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 1"/25mm tube. Please ask if unsure We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)Mil Dot Center Red-Green-Black Illuminated Reticle - Etched Glass
The standard military reticle popular worldwide for the ability to estimate range, aim off points and factor in holdover. You can use it in a simple instinctive way or get really technical with charts and math if you are so inclined - but you don't need to!
Etched glass - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass. This makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
Fast and easy IR control by side turret. 5 levels red and green plus off for plain black.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- 11 layer fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 50mm diameter - Excellent all round medium/large size. Excellent light capture.
6-24x variable magnification
- Adjust from 6x to 24x.
- A great magnification range for medium to longer ranges.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 7 yards, parallax focus from 15 yards
Fast focus eyebell
Easy, effective ocular focus.
Parallax Focus by Adjustable Objective (AO)
Parallax effect is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles pass by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to parallax effect.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope, it's probably possible to see the reticle move against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy.
Parallax focus correction therefore is a must for anyone attempting to use either a high magnification scope, shooting drastically different yardages with the same scope or anyone attempting to shoot at extremely close ranges or extremely long ranges. Especially so if it is a combination of these factors.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to reduce the effect significantly.
- Chassis: 1" (25mm) Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 6-24x
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: Mil Dot Center
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels - and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective - 15yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 5.1-1.4m / 15.1 - 4.2ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 395mm / 15.6″
- Weight: 625g / 22oz
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Exit Pupil: 8-2mm / 0.3 - 0.1″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Sunshade and mount rings are NOT included.
|Length||395mm / 15.6″|