Hawke Crossbow Scopes
Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8x36 Shotgun Crossbow Scope Etched Illuminated XB30 SR Reticle
From a chassis specifically designed to withstand the rigors of crossbows and shotguns, to reticle systems almost guaranteed to make you a better shot, each and every model is innovative, accurate and reliable
The scope is all calibre rated and supported by Hawkes Worldwide Warranty
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for medium profile models for 30mm tube for whatever base you have (most commonly weaver/picatinny but please ask if unsure
Innovative reticle with aim points out to 100 yards/91 metres. The reticle is paired to Hawkes vari-speed technology allowing any bow speed to be dialled in to create unsurpassed accuracy. Using the magnification as a calibration tool, shooters can achieve even 10 yard/9 metre increments on virtually any bow
XB30 Compacts feature a Wide Angle optical system designed to give users the maximum view possible, a locking speed adjuster ring (patent pending) ensures the FPS setting is not changed once zeroed. XB30 Compacts feature a multi-line reticle with aim points out to 100 yards/91 metres incorporating windage bars.
Shotgun users - copied from Gunmart review
The Hawke XB30 compact 2-8 x 36 SR sight is primarily aimed at the crossbow or bow hunting fraternity, as it uses Hawke’s excellent ballistic correction reticle. This can be used very precisely via their app from the website to correlate the exact aiming marks for the speed of your projectile. On a 12g slug gun, that’s a great asset, as it allows correct hold over at extended ranges.
The Compact has a 2-8x magnification range, ideally suited to the shotgun market and range usage. The lenses are very good and are all multi-coated with 14 layers and the wide angle achieves 65.7 - 16.4ft view at 100-yards dependent on magnification used. It’s a compact scope at 10.1-inches long and weighs 435-grams and has a 30mm one-piece aluminium tube. The scope ring spacing is a bit tight, as expected, so a one-piece rail mount is best.
You have precise, ½ inch adjustment clicks, with a parallax free image at 50-yards. The glass-etched reticle is very clear and illuminated by a saddle mounted rheostat with 5 brightness levels and a choice of red or green illumination too. You also have a locking speed ring on the eyepiece that is used to adjust for the speed of an arrow at 250 - 475 fps, but on 12g or .410 slugs, you can set to suit your own ballistics via the Hawke app. It is a super compact scope with very good optics and a superb reticle for slug use and only costs £229.99, a bargain!
- 14 layer Fully Multi-Coated
- Wide Angle optical system
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Locking speed adjuster ring – 250 fps to 475 fps
- Fixed parallax distance of 50 yards / 46 metres
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄2 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective for optional accessories
XB30 Compact SR Reticle
Aim points from 20 - 100 yards with 5 yard marks. 10 yard aim points incorporate windage bars and dots to compensate for 10 mph and 20 mph cross winds.
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 2-8×
- Objective: 36mm
- Reticle: XB30 Compact SR
- Illumination: Red - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 46m / 50yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds - 21.9 - 5.5m / 65.7 - 16.4ft
- Eye relief: 76mm / 3″
- Length: 256mm / 10.1″
- Weight: 435g / 15.3oz
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
All calibre rated.
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 18-4.5mm / 0.71-0.18″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Power Selector Style: Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation & Windage Increment: ½ MOA
- Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile 'no snag' Fingertip