Konus LZ-30 2.5-10x50 Etched Glass iIluminated Cross Reticle - Duel Lock Turrets Rifle Scope
The Konuspro LZ-30 series of riflescopes features an advanced, dual locking turret system that is designed to lock-in your final adjustments and reset your bezel to zero with utmost precision.
Its one-piece 30mm tube is super rugged, while its fully multi-coated high quality glass is able to generate the maximum light transmission in really poor conditions.
The unique 30/30 reticle with floating cross is etched for supreme recoil resistance and is also dual-illuminated in red and blue.
The field of view is extremely generous, being 20% wider than comparable models that are currently on the market.
- Extra wide field of view (20% wider than standard models)
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Precise 1/4 MOA Adjustments
- 30/30 engraved reticle with floating cross
- Dual illumination - red and blue
- One piece tube construction
- Fast focus ocular
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- Magnification: 2.5-10x variable
- Objective lens size (mm) 50mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Parallax: Fixed 100 yards / 91m
- Reticle: 30/30 with dual illuminated floating cross (blue/red)
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 50.8ft/15.8m at 2.5x - 12.7ft/3.8m at 10x
- Weight: 640gr - 22.58oz
- Length: 328mm - 12.9"
- Eye Relief: 83.82mm - 3.3"
- Exit Pupil: 20mm at 2.5x -• 5mm at 10x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/4 M.O.A. (7.25mmm)
- Adjusting range m@100m in@100yds: 1.52m - 60"
- Mounting length mm/inches: 141mm - 5.55"