Konus Pro 3-9x32 AO PX Rifle Scope Glass Etched 30-30 Reticle + 9-11mm Mounts
Konus Pro 3-9x32 AO Parallax from 7 yards Rifle Scope Glass Etched 30-30 Reticle + 9-11mm MountsKonuspro 3-9x32 AO rifle scope ideal for short to medium range with air rifles and rimfire calibers
Very unusual for this price point are the fully multi coated optics and glass etched engraved reticle which gives a superior crisp view as well as being immune to recoil - so yes, good for big kicking spring air guns.
Includes mount rings for 9-11mm dovetail bases common to most air rifles and rimfire rifles. If weaver/picatinny 20mm required they will need to be bought in addition to the scope.
- Parallax adjustable AO from 7 yards up
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Dry Nitrogen Filled
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Engraved Reticle In The Second Focal Plane
- Finger Adjustable turrets
- 1" Tube Diameter
- Precision 1/4 M.O.A. Adjustments
- Magnification x ø Objective: 3-9x32 ZOOM
- Reticle: Engraved 30-30
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 9.9m/32.4ft at 3x • 3.8m/12.4ft at 9x
- Parallax: From 7 yards
- Weight: 503gr - 17.7oz
- Length: 325mm - 12.8"
- Eye Relief: 76mm - 2.9"
- Exit Pupil: 10.6mm at 3x 3.5mm at 9x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/4 M.O.A (7.25 mm)
- Mounting length mm/inches: 128mm - 5.03"
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.