Konus Pro AS-34 2-6x28 Tactical Rifle Scope Red/Blue Glass Etched Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle and Bubble Level plus dual picatinny/airgun mount base
The Konuspro AS-34 is a tactical scope ideal for the range, CQB, driven hunts, dense brush and big game.
It is made for rapid targeting, speed and accuracy.
Outer tube diameter of 34mm gives superb light transmission as well as being suited to the most extreme conditions
Integrated picatinny Tri-rail system will accept accessories such as lasers, red dots and lights
Features a dual red-blue illuminated glass etched Mil-Dot reticle and an illuminated level bubble for low light shooting.
The base mount is reversible and will fit both the Weaver/Picatinny and airgun/.22 rails, while the field of view is especially wide for fast moving targets.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Dry Nitrogen Filled
- Wide Angle
- Fast Focus Ocular
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Engraved Reticle In The Second Focal Plane With Red/Blue Illumination
- Locking Tactical Turrets Resettable To Zero
- Dual Illuminator Switch With 5 Brightness Settings
- 34mm Tube Diameter
- Illuminated Level Bubble
- Precision 1/4 M.O.A. Adjustments
- Magnification x ø Objective: 2-6x28 ZOOM
- Reticle: Engraved Mil-Dot with dual illumination
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 18m/54ft at 2x 7.3m/22ft at 6x
- Parallax: Fixed 100 yards
- Weight: 560gr - 19.75oz
- Length: 212mm - 8.35”
- Eye Relief: 122mm/4.8" at 2x • 104mm/4.09" at 6x
- Exit Pupil: 14mm at 2x 4.7mm at 6x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/4 M.O.A (7.25 mm)
- Adjusting range m@100m in@100yds: 26.7m - 80”
- Mounting length mm/inches: 68mm - 2.677”
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.