Konus Pro M30 1-4x24 30mm Etched Glass Red-Blue IR Centre Dot 30-30 Rifle Scope
Konus Pro M30 1-4x24 30mm Etched Glass Red-Blue Illuminated Centre Dot 30-30 Reticle Rifle Scope + flip up lens caps - a great hunting and CQB scope
Fast becoming the go to optic of choice for three gun competitors, the true 1-4X magnification range is perfect for everything from competitive shoots and close quarter combat, to providing fast and accurate target acquisition associated with hunting dangerous game.
The robust 30mm, one-piece tube construction assures strength and durability.
As with all the M-30's, the 1-4x24mm was designed to handle the punishing recoil of todays most powerful guns.
The unbreakable glass engraved, 30/30 dual illuminated reticle provides easy target acquisition, while the fully multi-coated optics provides increased luminosity at almost any hour of the day.
>>> 30mm tube with fully multi coated lenses for excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> For all types of rifle from airgun to .50 cal
- Full size 1 piece 30mm tube
- Etched glass engraved illuminated reticle
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
- With flip up lens caps
Genuine Konus rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK based warranty.
Etched glass 30-30 Red-Blue illuminated centre Dot Reticle
A 30/30 reticle with a centrally positioned dot.
Versatile reticle that can easily be used for precision shooting at high magnifications and/or long distance shooting, as well as for tactical use with lower magnifications.
The illuminated dot allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, as well as being an excellent choice for low light conditions or for shooting against a very dark target.
The intensity of the illumination can be adjusted up or down for any lighting conditions.
Red and Blue with 5 intensity levels on each colour and turned off for plain black.
The centre dot is not as big as it appears here. This is an enlarged view. The dot is precise and sharp.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- A great small lens with low profile and low bulk
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
1-4x variable magnification
- A popular range for driven hunts, CQB and dangerous game
- Easy, fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
Ocular focus from arm length at 1x
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
Anti Canting Bubble System
Precision at long range requires a tilt free (anti canted) position of the gun. The KonusPro M30 series features an anti-canting level bubble built into the scope to provide instant correction of a canted rifle. While looking through the eyepiece, simply align the bubble through the centre lines of the tube, and your level. The bubble system can be used with or without illumination.
- Magnification: 1-4x variable
- Objective lens: 24mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Reticle: Engraved glass 30/30 with Dual Illuminated (red-blue)
- Exit Pupil: 12mm at 1x; 6mm at 4x
- Eye Relief: 3.9"/101mm
- F.O.V. @ 100 yards: 100ft/30.6m at 1x; 25ft/7.6m at 4x
- Click Value @ 100 Yards: 1/2 M.O.A. (14mm)
- Max Internal Adjustment: 100"/2.7m
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 11.6"/294mm
- Weight: 17.6oz/500gr
- Mounting Length: 5.9"/150mm
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Dry Nitrogen Filled
- Locking Fast Focus Ocular
- Heavy Caliber Recoil Proof Reticle
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Engraved Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- Finger Adjustable Turrets
- Side Illuminator Switch with 5 Intensities (Blue and Red)
- Includes Flip-up Lens Covers and Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 1 Piece Tube Construction
- Battery: Coin Style CR2032 (included)
- Finish: Matte
|Click value||1/2 MOA|