While looking through the eyepiece simply align the bubble through the centre lines of the tube, and your level.
The phosphorescent formula allows the anti-canting bubble system to be easily viewed with or without scope illumination turned on.
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
- Rated for all firearms Air Rifles, Rim; Centre Fire Rifles
- Single-piece, hard anodised, Aviation grade aluminium tube
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Shockproof, Waterproof, Dustproof, Fogproof
- Finest quality fully multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission
- Turrets: External tactical locking turrets with 1/10 mil (10mm) adjustments
- Locking fast focus ocular
- Parallax: From 10 yards by side turret. Large magnesium alloy Konus sidewheel available as accessory.
- Lens Covers Supplied: Flip Up black solid
- Screw in sunshade included
- Magnification x Ø Objective: 6.5-25x44
- Reticle: Engraved Mil Dot with illumination
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 5.3m /17ft at 6.5x • 1.4m /4.5ft at 25x
- Weight: 799gr - 28.2oz
- Length: 415mm - 16.4"
- Eye relief: 101mm - 3.9" at 6.5x - 88.9mm/3.4" at 25x
- Exit Pupil mm: 6.8mm at 6.5x - 1.8mm at 25x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/10 Mil (10mm).
- Adjusting range m@100m in@100yds: 1.04m - 41"
- Mounting length mm/inches: 170mm - 6.7"
10 year New for old replacement.