Konus Pro T30 3-12x50 Compact 30mm Etched Glass Red-Blue IR MilDot Rifle Scope - 7292
Konus Pro T30 3-12x50 Compact 30mm Etched Glass Red-Blue Illuminated Reticle MilDot Rifle Scope + flip up lens caps
The KonusPro T30 shares a 30mm, one-piece tube construction, and all of the optical quality as the acclaimed M30 series, but in a much more compact design.
Thus, the T30 riflescopes are ideal for the very demanding tactical shooter.
The 3-12x50mm includes an unbreakable glass engraved, mil-dot reticle for accurate targeting.
Dual illuminated in blue or red allows for clear view of the reticle against different lighting conditions.
The fully multi-coated optics are clear and bright, while providing the shooter with 3.5"/90mm eye relief.
>>> 30mm tube with fully multi coated lenses for excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> For all types of rifle from airgun to .50 cal
- Compact 1 piece 30mm tube - 265mm long, mounting length 88mm
- Etched glass engraved illuminated reticle
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
- Note - Mount rings are NOT included
- Parallax Setting: 100 Yards/91m fixed
Genuine Konus rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK based warranty.
M30 Etched glass Red-Blue illuminated Mil Dot Reticle
Identified by its signature 4 dots, located in each quadrant on the crosshair, this special tactical reticle was originally developed by the U.S. Marine Corps so their snipers could accurately measure the distance from the target, while also compensating for strong crosswinds.
The illuminated reticle is an excellent choice for low light conditions or for shooting against a very dark target. The intensity of the illumination can be adjusted up or down for any lighting conditions
Red and Blue with 5 intensity levels on each colour and turned off for plain black.
- Side turret Illuminator Turret Dial with 5 Intensities (Blue and Red)
- IR is very useful in low and bright light where it allows you to get better contrast of the reticle against dark backgrounds.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- A great larger size lens that gives you superb light capture and transmission resulting in a truly excellent view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
3-12x variable magnification
- A popular all round variable magnification for most hunting ranges
- Easy, fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
Ocular focus at 4-5 yards. Parallax fixed 100 yards/91mTechnical Summary
- Magnification:3-12x variable
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Reticle: Engraved glass Mil Dot
- Exit Pupil: 11mm at 3x; 2.7mm at 12x
- Eye Relief: 3.5"/90mm
- F.O.V. @ 100 yards: 22.9ft/7m at 3x; 5.7ft/1.7m at 12x
- Click Value @ 100 Yards: 1/4 MOA - 7.25mm
- Max Internal Adjustment: 100"/2.54m
- Parallax Setting: 100 Yards/91m fixed
- Length: 10.4"/265mm
- Weight: 20.8oz/590gr
- Mounting Length: 3.4"/88mm
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Dry Nitrogen Filled
- Airgun Approved
- Heavy Caliber Recoil Proof Reticle
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Engraved Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- Includes Flip-up Lens Covers & Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 1 Piece Tube Construction
- Battery: Coin Style CR2032 (included)
- Mount rings are NOT included
All Konus riflescopes and pistol scopes carry a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. That's replacement, not repair! It's simply the best warranty in the industry. If you encounter a manufacturer's defect on any of these products, simply send it back to the retailer or Konus and we will replace it for the life of the original owner.