Glass Etched Centre Dot Reticle
- 1-6 zoom variable magnification
- 44mm lens
- 30mm tube
- Turrets: 1/2 MOA
- Glass etched illuminated 1 MOA centre dot "point and shoot" reticle
- Fully multi coated lens
Red and blue illumination or black when turned off.
Glass etched with illuminated quick acquisition circle and central aim point
In practical terms this means that at 100 yards the dot will cover a 1" area on a target, pretty small unless you are trying to shoot a pinpoint tiny target. Not an issue with hunting but will be with targets making it not suitable for bullseye shooting. Handy guide at https://www.nssf.org/shooting/minute-angle-moa/
- 1 MOA centre dot - A Minute of Angle (MOA) is an angular measurement.
- A MOA is 1/60th of a degree.
- 1 MOA spreads about 1″ per 100 yards. (actually 1.047″)
- 1 MOA is a different size at different distances, 8″ at 800 yards is still just 1 MOA.
- 100 yds - 1" 200 yds - 2" 300 yds - 3" etc
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
- Rated for all firearms Air Rifles, Rim; Centre Fire Rifles
- Single-piece, hard anodised, Aviation grade aluminium tube
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Shockproof, Waterproof, Dustproof, Fogproof
- Finest quality fully multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission
- Turrets: Low profile 1/2 MOA finger click adjust turrets
- Locking fast focus ocular
- Parallax: Fixed 100 yards / 91m
- Lens Covers Supplied: Flip Up black solid
- Magnification x Ø Objective: 1-6x24
- Reticle: Engraved Centre Dot with red and blue illumination
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 109ft/36m at 1x • 16.7ft/5.5m at 6x
- Weight: 465gr - 17.1oz
- Length: 247mm - 9.72"
- Eye relief: 93mm - 3"
- Exit Pupil mm: 11mm at 1x - 4mm at 6x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/2 MOA (14mm)
- Adjusting range m@100m in@100yds: 2.9m - 114.1"
- Mounting length mm/inches: 150mm - 5.9"
10 year New for old replacement.