10-40 variable magnification
Glass Etched Half Mil Dot Reticle with Anti Cant Level
- 52mm lens
- 30mm tube
- Turrets: 1/10 Mil lock and reset tactical turrets
- Glass etched illuminated mil dot reticle
- Fully multi coated lens
- Built in anti cant bubble level
Ever popular modified mil dot. For range-finding if you know the method. If not (or if you do), just very useful for aim point estimation at range, in cross winds and holdover/bullet drop when range is approximately known.
The image below (from Konus) is an illustration to blow up detail. The red is the illumination which of course can be turned off to become black. It is also finer and crisper than shown here. (Engraved reticles, by definition are very crisp and fine)
Precision at long range requires a tilt free (anti-canted) rifle position.
The KonusPro M30 series has an anti-canting level bubble built into the rifle scope that gives instant canted rifle correction.
While looking through the eyepiece simply align the bubble through the centre lines of the tube, and your level.
The phosphorescent formula allows the anti-canting bubble system to be easily viewed with or without scope illumination turned on.
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
Parallax: From 10 yards by side turret. Large Magnesium alloy Konus sidewheel available as accessory.
- Rated for all firearms Air Rifles, Rim; Centre Fire Rifles
- Single-piece, hard anodised, Aviation grade aluminium tube
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Shockproof, Waterproof, Dustproof, Fogproof
- Finest quality fully multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission
- Turrets: External tactical locking turrets with 1/10 mil adjustments
- Lens Covers Supplied: Flip Up black solid
- Screw in sunshade included
- Magnification x Ø Objective: 10-40x52
- Reticle: Engraved Mil Dot with illumination
- Field of view at 100m/yds: 3.3m /11ft at 10x • 0.8m /2.8ft at 40x
- Weight: 889gr - 31.7oz
- Length: 467mm - 18.4"
- Eye relief: 88mm - 3.4" at 10x - 65mm/2.5mm at 40x
- Exit Pupil mm: 5.2mm at 10x - 1.4mm at 40x
- Click value mm@100m in@100yds: 1/10 Mil (10mm).
- Adjusting range m@100m in@100yds: 1.04m - 41"
- Mounting length mm/inches: 174mm - 6.8"
10 year New for old replacement.