Konus T30 3-12x44 Compact 30mm Etched IR Reticle Variable Parallax Airgun Scope
The standard Konus T30 compact is a fixed parallax 100 yards scope. This is not that model. This is a unique airgun mod edition produced specifically for airgunners.
The scope has been designed to parallax at 4-6 yards at 3x magnification and 30 yards on 12x magnification making this an absolute dream for every airgun shooter.
|Note - Mount rings not included. Generally medium height for 30mm ring will be fine - for whatever base type it is being fitted to.
To clarify - the parallax is not adjustable in the "traditional" way by AO or SF. There is no user adjustment, it changes automatically with the magnification. This has been done after being requested as a special mod by many airgun shooters and dealers.
Some find that the px is even shorter than 4-6 at 3x but we prefer to err on the side of caution. In any case this short range focus makes it a brilliant scope for super short airgun work like rats and pigeons in barns
Apart from this cool unique feature if you are looking for a compact airgun scope that delivers incredible light transmission and a wide field of view, then look no further. Konus has designed this compact scope with a 30mm tube along with a BDC illuminated engraved reticle.
The KonusPro T30 shares a 30mm, one-piece tube construction, and all of the optical quality as the acclaimed M30 series, but in a much more compact design.
The 3-12x44 includes an unbreakable glass engraved, BDC reticle that is ideal for airgun use.
Dual illuminated in blue or red allows for clear view of the reticle against different lighting conditions.
The fully multi-coated optics are clear and bright, while providing the shooter with 3.5"/90mm eye relief.
>>> 30mm tube with fully multi coated lenses for excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> All caliber rated but specifically modded for airgun use
- Compact 1 piece 30mm tube - 264mm long, mounting length 90mm
- Etched glass engraved illuminated reticle
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
Ballistic Etched glass Red-Blue illuminated Reticle
The addition of an fully illuminated allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, as well as being an excellent choice for low light conditions or for shooting against a very dark target.
The intensity of the illumination can be adjusted up or down for any lighting conditions.
For optimum precision, the riflescope should be set to its highest magnification during the zeroing process.
Red and Blue with 5 intensity levels on each colour and turned off for plain black.
- Side turret Illuminator Turret Dial with 5 Intensities (Blue and Red)
- IR is very useful in low and bright light where it allows you to get better contrast of the reticle against dark backgrounds.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
- A great larger size lens that gives you superb light capture and transmission resulting in a truly excellent view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
3-12x variable magnification
- A popular all round variable magnification for most hunting ranges
- Easy, fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
Parallax focus at 4-6 yards at 3x to 30 yards at 12x. This is a built in function that automatically adjusts for you along with the magnification in order to give you the optimal px focus in relation to the magnification and range you are at.Technical Summary
- Magnification:3-12x variable
- Objective lens: 44mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Reticle: Engraved Dual Illuminated BDC
- Exit Pupil: 9.4mm at 3x; 3.7mm at 12x
- Eye Relief: 3.5"/90mm
- F.O.V. @ 100 yards: 36.7ft/11.1m at 3x; 9.1ft/2.7m at 12x
- Click Value @ 100 Yards: 1/4 MOA - 7.25mm
- Max Internal Adjustment: 100"/2.54m
- Parallax Setting: Variable. Adjusts with magnification. 4-6 yards at 3x to 30 yards at 12x
- Length: 10.4"/265mm
- Weight: 21.1oz/598gr
- Mounting Length: 3.5"/90mm
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Dry Nitrogen Filled
- Airgun Approved
- Heavy Caliber Recoil Proof Reticle
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Engraved Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- Includes Flip-up Lens Covers and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- 1 Piece Tube Construction
- Battery: Coin Style CR2032 (included)
All Konus riflescopes and pistol scopes carry a 10 year Replacement Warranty. That's replacement, not repair! It's simply the best warranty in the industry. If you encounter a manufacturer's defect on any of these products, simply send it back to the retailer or Konus and we will replace it for the life of the original owner.