Mount Ring Accessories Enhancers Offsets Figure 8s
Leapers UTG M-LOK Offset Flashlight Tactical Torch Ring Mount Black RG-FL27MC
Out of stock
Customer comment - Brilliant item that suited my Lenser torch perfect 27 mm fit and easy fir M Lok to Picatinny Rail. Reasonably priced item superb expeditious service Thank you make my Smith and Wesson AR15 22 Performance centre really perform.
You will earn 21 loyalty points with this purchase
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a matte black anodize finish
- Low profile, compact, and lightweight 3.47" in length and weighs only 3 oz.
- Removable offset mount provides 1.60" forward or rearward offset in addition to the flashlight ring's 1.12" vertical or downward offset
- Comes with 2 polymer inserts to accept 27mm, 25.4mm (1"), or 20mm flashlight tube diameters
- Adaptable orientation of flashlight ring allows for increased compatibility across more firearms, handguards, front sights, etc.
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 3 oz / 84grams
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: M-LOK™
- Length: 3.47 inch / 88mm
- Width: 1.31 inch / 33mm
- Height: 2.06 inch /52mm
- Inner Diameter: 0.77 ~ 1.07 inch / 19-27mm
Designed to provide an offset from the base to give extra compensation distance to the eye relief in addition to what the mounting rail allows normally.
World class, electrochemical technology that converts the aluminum surface into aluminum oxide, increasing corrosion and wear resistance with excellent surface quality.
M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system that is a direct attachment method for hard mounting accessories to a negative space mounting point.
Designed by Magpul Industries as an evolution of the MOE slot system used since 2007, the M-LOK system is a free licensed platform to allow greater compatibility of accessories between all manufacturers.
See this link for full details on M-LOK opens in new window) https://www.magpul.com/Files/Images/PDF/M-LOK/M-LOK_2015_FAQs.pdf
Own this product? Write a review.