Leapers UTG Accushot
Leapers UTG QD lever lock Picatinny Weaver Mount Rings - Medium for 1" 25mm tube Rifle Scopes - RQ2W1154
For 25mm/1 inch tube scopes for attachment to weaver/picatinny/tactical base rails
Medium profile - max lens size approx. 45mm (see Clearance guide below)
Sale is for 2 - two - a pair - of rings
- Precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with anodized black matte finish.
- Mil spec Type III class 2 hardcoat anodizing for scratch and wear resistance
- Robust and user friendly ergonomic Quick Detach/Lock lever.
- High quality synthetic protective tape applied on rings internal surface to protect scope body.
- Tight tolerance control and repeatable positive locking for optimal re-zero performance.
- Extensively field tested under extreme operations and well received by field experts and law enforcement personnel.
Leapers UTG Quick Detach Rings are among the most durable and versatile quick detachable mounting system available.
- Model: RQ2W1154 Medium profile (matte black)
- Material: Aluminum with steel fittings for huge strength.
- Base Fitting: Weaver or Picatinny
- Suit 24-45mm objective lens scopes (Outer objective casing maximum 55mm - so measure if unsure as could fit on a thin outer case 50mm lens scope for example as they can vary.
- Base to ring bottom (saddle) = 15mm
- See Clearance guide below for the best way to be sure on sizing
- Weight - approx. 170 grams (6oz)
Mil spec Type III class 2 hardcoat anodizing for scratch and wear resistance
Milled steel cross bolts to ensure the tightest possible tolerance and super firm grip on any weaver/picatinny rail.
Quick Detach and Lock
Calculating scope to rifle body clearance
The way you calculate the clearance is by halving the overall OUTSIDE diameter of your rifle scopes objective lens and then deducting half the rifle scopes body tube diameter.
For scopes with a 1" diameter body tube diameter this would mean deducting 12.7mm and 15mm for scopes with a 30mm diameter body tube.
Note we say OUTSIDE diameter - this means NOT the lens diameter, you need to measure the whole outer casing diameter.
The result gives you the minimum "saddle" dimension - the measure from base of mount to bottom of the ring - the 'C' dimension of 15mm that is shown above.
The amount the saddle dimension is greater than the figure you have calculated is the amount of clearance your scopes objective will be clear of your rifles body.
- A Nikko Nighteater 1" 4-16x44 scope has an outer case measurement of 51mm.
- 51 divided by 2 = 25.5.
- 1" scope so deduct 12.7mm = 12.8mm
- So the mount must have a saddle measure (base of mount to bottom of the ring) greater than 12.8mm or else it will ground out on the rifle body.
Calculating your rifle scopes clearance in this way does assume your dovetail or base is not raised above or below your rifles barrel. Note some rifles with high or adjustable cheek pieces may require higher scope mounts or risers so that your eye is in line with the rifle scope and your head is kept in an upright comfortable position.
About Leapers - see www.leapers.com for more information and if you see products on there you would like contact me to ask if we can order them in for you.
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1991. The Accushot, UTG and 5th Gen ranges of scopes and mounts are finding an ever greater following in both the USA and Europe due to an ever increasing reputation for great quality as well as very reasonable prices.
The scope ranges I sell at Nickwake are all of the True Strength platform which is tested on the most demanding air rifle AND firearms and can take repeated very heavy recoil shock both Back AND Front.