Nikko Match Mounts Mk2
Nikko Match Mounts mk2 1"/25mm 9-13mm 3/8" Base Low NSMM138L
Nikko Stirling Match Mounts mk2 1" Airgun .22 9-11mm 3/8" Base Low NSMM138L - 10.3mm base to bottom of ring
Sale is for 2 - a pair - of mounts
Machined from Aircraft Aluminum Alloy with Twin screws top and bottom for secure scope and rail grip and no recoil or scope shift
- Base: Fits airgun and .22 rimfire type dovetail base rails of 9-11mm and 3/8" width. See http://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/blog/?p=50 if unsure how to determine what you have.
- Ring Diameter: 1" (25mm) tube scope
- Height: Low - Distance from base of mount to bottom of ring (the saddle) is 10.3mm (0.4")
Scope Lens size suitability - based on scope being fitted onto a flat base rail and scope lens objective being flush to the gun body
- Maximum outer scope case size = 46mm.
- This equates to an approx. maximum scope lens size of 35mm as most scope outsides add around 10mm.
- Can be more than 10mm if chunky flip up lens caps are being used so please take this into consideration and go up a size if in doubt.
- However if the end of the scope will hang over the end of the stock or if the rail is raised then larger lens scopes can be accomodated.
- Stop pin to ensure there is no recoil slip on the base
- High quality synthetic protective tape on rings inner surface to protect your scope.
- Allen key included