Nikko Mountmaster 3-9x50 Parallax Illuminated Half Mil Dot Rifle Scope with 9-11.5mm Airgun and Rimfire .22 Mount Rings
Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x50 Parallax Red-Green Illuminated Rifle Scope with 9-11.5mm & (3/8") Air Rifle & .22 Rimfire Mount Rings
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle included
Nikko Match Rings to fit 3/8" (9-11.5mm) width dovetail grooved air gun type base are supplied. They are factory fitted so can't be swapped out for another type. If you need Picatinny/weaver mounts then you will need to buy them in addition to the scope.
This is a superb top manufacturer scope - Premium quality rifle scope at a budget price.
>>> 6 Power level Red and Green Illuminated Mil Dot reticule for reliable and effective range estimating.
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lenses giving you huge light transmission and wonderful visual clarity
>>> For All Types and Power of Rifle from air rifle to high powered hunter.
- Full size 1 piece 25mm tube
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi emerald coated camera quality lenses
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
- Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to infinity gives you much easier and faster focus at a variery of ranges.
Genuine Nikko Stirling rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.
This seriously rugged, reliable premium quality scope will last you a lifetime.
Now lets check out the features:
Half Mil Dot Reticle cross-hairs
Picture below is a standard mil dot - the addition of half mils makes things easier (once you get used to it!)
With red and green illumination options (you can have it turned off for normal black)
- Red is very good in low light, dawn and dusk for giving contrast of reticle-target-background - Hard if all are dark. Red illumination makes things sharp.
- Green is ideal in very bright conditions for the same sort of reasons red is good in low light.
Developed by US Marine snipers in the 1970's the mil dot is one of the most popular all round hunting cross hairs types.
Mil dot is very popular in all areas of shooting, once you get the hang of it you can easily and quickly estimate ranges to targets and set aim points.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- A great large size lens that gives you superb light capture and transmission resulting in a truly excellent view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections (looks) the business too.
3-9x variable magnification
- A popular all round variable magnification that is especially well suited to air rifle shooting ranges.
- Very easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
You'll get crystal clear focus at 5 yards.
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
30 MOA - 120 click range (1/4 MOA) - 7mm at 100m
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to factor it out of the equation and get a vastly improved range of focus.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Parallax yard settings: 30 feet, 50 feet then in yards - 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 and infinity.
- Adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- FOV m at 100m: 4.0-11.7m
- Click value mm at 100m: 7mm - 1/4 MOA
- FOV ft at 100yds: 11.9-35.7ft
- W/E Range uo/down and left/right: 30 MOA
- Eye relief: 3" / 75mm
- Length: 12.6" / 320mm
- Weight: 13.9oz / 394g
- Parallax adjust from: 10 yards / 9.1m
Colour and finish: Matte black