Nikko Mountmaster 3-9x50 Parallax Illuminated Half Mil Dot Rifle Scope with 9-11mm Airgun and Rimfire .22 Mount Rings
Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x50 Parallax Red-Green Illuminated Rifle Scope with 9-11mm & (3/8") Air Rifle & .22 Rimfire Mount Rings
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle included
Nikko Match Rings to fit 3/8" (9-11mm) width dovetail grooved air gun type base are supplied. They are factory fitted so can't be swapped out for another type. If you need Picatinny/weaver mounts then you will need to buy them in addition to the scope.
Premium quality air rifle and rimfire scope at a budget price.
>>> 6 Power level Red and Green Illuminated Mil Dot reticle for effective range estimation.
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lens. Great light transmission and visual clarity
>>> Designed for air rifles and rimfire
- Full size 1 piece 25mm tube
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Emerald coated camera quality lenses
- Exceptional focus clarity
- Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to infinity for better focus at a variety of ranges.
Genuine Nikko Stirling rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.
Half Mil Dot Reticle cross-hairs
Picture below is a standard mil dot - half mils add precision
With red and green illumination options (you can have it turned off for normal black)
- Red is very good in low light, dawn and dusk for giving contrast of reticle-target-background - Hard if all are dark. Red illumination makes things sharp.
- Green is ideal in very bright conditions for the same sort of reasons red is good in low light.
Mil dot is very popular in all areas of shooting, once you get the hang of it you can easily and quickly estimate ranges to targets and set aim points.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- A great large size lens for light capture and transmission resulting in a wide view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
3-9x variable magnification
- A popular all round variable magnification that is especially well suited to air rifle and rimfire shooting ranges.
- Easy, fast dial adjustment.
Ocular focus at 5 yards. Parallax from 10
Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
60 MOA (1/4 MOA) - 7mm at 100m
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to factor it out of the equation and get a vastly improved range of focus.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Parallax yard settings: 30 feet, 50 feet then in yards - 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 and infinity.
- Adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- FOV m at 100m: 4.0-11.7m
- Click value mm at 100m: 7mm - 1/4 MOA
- FOV ft at 100yds: 11.9-35.7ft
- W/E Range uo/down and left/right: 30 MOA
- Eye relief: 3" / 75mm
- Length: 12.6" / 320mm
- Weight: 13.9oz / 394g
- Parallax adjust from: 10 yards / 9.1m
Colour and finish: Matte black
I bought the Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x50 IR scope for one of my Anschutz rifles (SuperAir 2001) and I am extremely happy with the value for money and the fast delivery from Tactical Scopes!!! I have a Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 IR on my AirArms s510 and the Nikko scope is not that far behind regarding quality and performance. I will now buy this Nikko Stirling scope for my second Anschutz rifle as well! (LG 380)"