Nikko Mountmaster 4x32 Parallax AO Illuminated HMD Rifle Scope with 3/8" 9-11mm Dovetail Mounts
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lenses for excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> For all types of air rifle and rimfire
- Quite compact 285mm/11.2" 1 piece 25mm tube
- Lightweight - just 281 grams / 9.9oz
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi emerald coated camera quality lenses
- Excellent focus clarity at all ranges
- Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to infinity
Genuine Nikko Stirling scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.
Half Mil Dot Reticle cross-hair
With red and green illumination option to help in low light and shadow where a plain black reticle can be difficult to contrast against the background
32mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- An effective small-medium size lens that gives good light capture and transmission with low bulk
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
4x fixed magnification
- Easy and simple to use
- Ideal for most air rifle ranges and rimfire short/medium
Parallax focus from 10 yards
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
1/4 MOA per click (7mm at 100 metres) per click. 80 MOA up-down and left-right range.
Parallax Focus Adjustment - AO - Adjustable Objective (front lens casing)
Parallax effect is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. For example:
- When you look at telephone poles passing by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow.
- Or hold a finger up against an object - close one eye, then open and close other and see the shift in perspective
- That difference is due to the parallax effect.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole or finger that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope the reticle may seem to move, wobble or blur against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy. Parallax focus correction adjustment reduces this phenomenon to the greatest extent possible.
This scope features Parallax focus correction from 10 yards and up
Adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- Magnification 4x
- Obj. Diameter (mm) 32
- FOV m at 100m - 9.8
- FOV ft at 100 yards - 29.3
- Click Value mm at 100m: 7mm - 1/4MOA
- E/W range (MOA) 160
- Eye Relief (mm) 85 / 3.3"
- Tube Diameter: 25mm - 1 inch
- Length: 285mm / 11.2"
- Weight: 281 grams / 9.9oz
- Parallax (m) 9.1m/10 yards to infinity
- Illuminated Reticle - Yes. Red and Green.
- Reticle - Half Mil Dot (wire)
Nikko Match Rings to fit 3/8" (9-11mm) width dovetail grooved air gun/rimfire type base are supplied. If you need a different type then you will need to buy them in addition to the scope. Please ask if unsure
|Click value||1/4 MOA|
|Length||285mm / 11.2"|