Nikko Diamond Metor
Nikko Stirling Diamond Metor 3-12x56 30mm, Glass No4 Centre Dot Illuminated Reticle Big FOV Scope
Nikko Stirling Metor scopes offer brilliant images with high-end resolution and perfect edge-to-edge clarity.
Excellent field of view (FOV) across the series allows quick target acquisition and provides excellent overview before and after the shot.
Fine-tuned illumination from high to low. This supports the hunter and shooter to avoid blinding by illumination during low light conditions.
All calibre rated and supported by Nikko Stirling Warranty
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 30mm tube for whatever rifle base you have. Please ask if unsure.
- 4 Dot illuminated Glass Reticle
- 30mm monotube for superior strength and light transmission
- ¼ inch/MOA click (7mm@100m) 60 MOA range
- Hunting turrets
- Perfect edge to edge clarity
- Fully multicoated lenses
Illuminated No4 centre dot reticle
Variation on the classic German No4 reticle with illuminated dot in the middle to help pinpoint the target in low light. Ideal for fast target acquisition and tracking with very little to get in the way. Ideal for short to medium ranges with all calibers.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Etched glass reticle - The reticle is laser etched onto the lens glass giving a beautiful crisp and clear view, much more so than with a standard wire reticle.
The etching also makes it totally immune to recoil shock - it will never break or come loose as can happen with wire reticles.
In addition it eliminates all internal light reflection from use of the IR function, this again is a problem with wire reticle scopes.
Illuminated reticle function
- In low light or very bright light targets can appear dark and shadowed.
- The standard black reticle in such situations is very hard to contrast against the target, especially if you are taking a shot under pressure on a sudden target of opportunity and/or moving target.
56mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- Fully multi coated for excellent clarity.
- 56mm diameter - Excellent large size.
- Adjust from 3x to 12x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular eyebell focus from 5 yards.
- Parallax free at 100 yards/91m
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Magnification range: 3-12x
- Objective: 56mm
- Reticle: No4 A dot etched glass
- Illumination: Red and off for black
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed/free 100 yards / 91m
- Field of View at 100 yards 43.8 - 10.8 and at 100m 14.6 - 3.6
- Eye relief: 85mm / 3"
- Length: 338mm / 13.3″
- Weight: 680g / 24z
- Material: Aluminum
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Power Selector Style: Easy Grip
- Elevation and Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation and Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile low snag hunting
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
|Length||338mm / 13.3″|
|Click value||1/4 MOA|