Nikko Stirling Diamond 3-12x62 Etched Glass no4 Red-Green-Black Illuminated Reticle Scope
A great scope for all round hunting and targets. With one of the largest objective lens on the market, which, combined with a 30mm tube gives superb light transmission and clarity of vision and a very big field of view.
Mount rings not included
Requires 30mm ring diameter mounts of extra high or high profile to suit whatever base is on the rifle, for example, 9-11mm dovetail, 13mm BSA dovetail, weaver/picatinny or model specific. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
Suitable for all airgun, rimfire and centerfire calibers
Note - mount rings not included. Choose from Related items below or if looking elsewhere, the type needed are high or extra high for 30mm tube.
>>> Faster shooting in Low light and dense brush where you may only get a quick glimpse of the prey.
>>> Top Grade A Microlux ETE emerald lens coatings developed for low light use, plus you see the target faster, clearer and with more contrast.
>>> Hard Alloy 30mm tube for high strength and superior light transmission
>>> Adjustments are low profile hunter style, finger click adjust. Low profile ideal for forests and stalking. Less chance of them getting snagged on obstructions.
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Recoil proof
- Dry Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Genuine Nikko product from UK importer NOT a cheap clone copy such as many of those sold by Far East sellers.
62mm Multi Coated Lens:
- An excellent very large lens size.
- Outstanding light capture coupled with 30mm tube = fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Great for all light conditions especially good in lower light.
3-12x variable magnification
- Adjust anywhere from 3x to 12x.
- Excellent for all ranges from 5 yards
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
Illuminated European No4 Dot Reticle
Designed for fast shooting in low light conditions where the precise dot Illuminated reticle combined with Microlux ETE coated lenses gives you superb clarity of vision and rapid target acquisition.
Only centre No4 lights up
- Red illumination helps a lot in low light, shadows etc (very good in woodland)
- Green is good in very bright light.
- In both cases the illumination removes the problem of a black reticle against a black/shadowed target which makes shots very hard to place precisely.
- With the IR turned on you can see your dot clearly against a dark background and fire with confidence.
Fast-Focus Eyepiece with graduated settings for precise setting
- Eye relief inches - 3.5" (90mm)
- Field of view (Degrees) 3x 7. 12x 1.78
- Field of view (feet at 100 yards) 3x 36.8 12x 9.
- Exit pupil (mm): 3x - 14, 12x 5
- Overall Length: 350mm
- Main tube Diameter : 30mm
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments : 1/4 MOA. 60 MOA range
- Reticle : No 4 Dot
- Parallax focus: Set at 100 yards (91m)
- Illumination : Red or green dot (or turn off for black)
- Weight: 681 grams (24oz)
- Supplied with elasticated lens caps
Dimensions in cm
A - 34.95
B - 14.7
C - 5.2
D - 5.75
E - 8.8
F - 11.4
G - 7
H - 4.2
I - 3