Nikko Stirling Diamond 30mm 2.5-10x50 Illuminated no4 Red/Green Dot Reticle Rifle Scope
The new Diamond 30mm Illuminated Series are 100% designed in Japan for fast shooting in low light conditions where an Illuminated reticle combined with precise Microlux ETE coated lenses ensures excellent clarity.
You can go from a base of 2.5x up to a high/mid-range x10.
At 2.5x you can focus in at pretty short ranges like 4 yards to make precise "bug busting" shots.
With the 2.5-10x range it is ideal for a very wide range of hunting and target situations with both air rifles and hunting guns.
50mm Objective lens
A good large size that gives you an excellent wide field of view and makes target acquisition and tracking easy.
Illuminated Red and Green No4 Dot Reticle
Designed for fast shooting in low light conditions where the precise dot Illuminated reticle combined with Microlux ETE coated lenses gives you superb clarity of vision and rapid target acquisition.
Only centre No4 lights up
- Red illumination helps a lot in low light, shadows etc (very good in woodland)
- Green illumination helps in bright light
- The illumination removes the problem of a black reticle against a black/shadowed target which makes shots very hard to place precisely.
- With the IR turned on you can see your dot clearly against a dark background and fire with confidence.
- 5 levels of brightness
Fast-Focus Eyepiece with graduated settings for precise setting
- Overall Length: 330mm
- Main tube Diameter : 30mm
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments : 1/4 MOA
- Reticle : No 4 Dot
- Illumination : Red and green dot (or turn off for black)
- FOV at 100m: 56.10 - 13.62
- Eye relief - 3.9 inches - 100mm
- Weight: 532 grams (19oz)
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
See our shop for mount options - This is a 30mm tube scope so they will need to be 30mm ring diameter, high profile and then suit your rifle base type.