Nikko Stirling Diamond 30mm 34mm and FFP
Nikko Stirling Diamond 30mm 3-12x56 Illuminated etched Holdfast Reticle Rifle Scope
Nikko Stirling Diamond 30mm 3-12x56 red Illuminated etched glass Holdfast Reticle Rifle Scope - a true all caliber hunters scope. Nikko code NSDI31256HFFaster shooting in low light – the Diamond 30mm Illuminated reticle models are designed for fast shooting in low light conditions. Here the hunter needs to quickly take a shot at game in dawn, twilight or forest conditions. The clearly defined red or green illuminated reticle makes this easy. Ideal for driven game hunting!
ETE Microlux optical coatings are added to the lenses to reduce the reflection of light by the lens surfaces, ensuring a brighter scope in low light conditions when target acquisition is critical.
Mount rings not included
Requires 30mm ring diameter mounts of high profile to suit whatever base is on the rifle, for example, 9-11mm dovetail, 13mm BSA dovetail, weaver/picatinny or model specific. We can also help with picatinny adapter bases for rifles such as Tikka, SAKO, CZ, Ruger, Remington, Howa, Weatherby, Marlin etc (See Britannia Rails section for many picatinny adapter bases)
- CNC machined parts made to tightest tolerances
- Aircraft approved aluminium
- High Grade Optical lens coatings for maximum light transmission
- Low profile adjustments
- Fast finger adjustable dials
- Rubber enhanced zoom ring
- Speed focused eyepiece
You can go from a base of 3x up to a high/mid-range x12.
Ideal for a very wide range of hunting and target situations with both air rifles and hunting guns.
56mm Objective lens
A good large size that gives you an excellent wide field of view and makes target acquisition and tracking easy.
Illuminated Holdfast Reticle
The Nikko Stirling HOLDFAST reticle has been developed to take longer distance shots quickly by using "HOLDFAST" lines that match the known point of impact of popular ammunition.
A wide variety of ammunition can be accurately used when you adjust the image size in relation to the Holdfast reticle by simply adjusting the Magnification Power. Guide included with scope.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are way superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
Superior glass-etched reticles have as an added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
- Red illumination helps a lot in low light, shadows etc (very good in woodland)
- The illumination removes the problem of a black reticle against a black/shadowed target which makes shots very hard to place precisely.
- With the red turned on you can see your dot clearly against a dark background and fire with confidence.
Fast-Focus Eyepiece with graduated settings for precise setting
- Parallax; Fixed 100 yards
- Magnification: 3-12 variable adjust
- Lens size: 56mm objective lens
- Overall Length: 340mm - 13.4"
- Main tube Diameter : 30mm
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments : 1/4 MOA - 7mm at 100m 60 MOA range
- Reticle : No 4 Dot - Etched glass
- Illumination : Red dot (or turn off for black)
- FOV 9.2-36.8ft at 100 yards / 3.1-12.3m at 100m
- Eye relief "inches) 3.5-4.3"
- Weight: 680 grams - 24oz
Dimensions - cm / inches
- A - 34.05 / 13.4
- B - 14.55 / 5.7
- C - 5 / 2
- D - 5.75 / 2.3
- E - 8.8 / 3.5
- F - 10.7 / 4.2
- G - 6.4 / 2.5
- H - 4.32 / 1.7
- I - 3 / 1.18
|Click value||1/4 MOA|