Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4-12x50 Parallax AO Illuminated Mil Dot Rifle Scope + 9-13mm Mount Rings3
Outside United Kingdom buyers please READ - There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes of 10x or more maximum magnification. You are very welcome to buy but we might have to get an export permit before the product can be shipped. Please read this page BEFORE buying (opens in new window)
Mount rings to fit it ontomost air rifles included
Nikko Match Rings to fit 3/8" (9-13mm) width dovetail grooved air gun type base are supplied. They are pre packed at the factory so we can't swap them out for another type. If you need, for example, 20mm weaver mounts then you will need to buy them in addition to the scope.
Superb top manufacturer scope at a budget price.
>>> 6 Power level Red and Green Illuminated Mil Dot reticle for reliable and effective range estimating. Turn off for plain black cross hairs.
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lenses for excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> For all types and power air rifle and rimfire (Not centerfire)
- Full size 1 piece 25mm tube
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi emerald coated camera quality lenses
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
- Parallax adjustable from 15 yards to infinity gives you much easier and faster focus at a variety of ranges.
Genuine Nikko Stirling rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.
Mil Dot Reticle cross-hairs - Red and Green Illuminated
With red and green illumination options (you can have it turned off for normal black)
- Red is for low light, dawn and dusk it gives you Excellenty a much better contrast of the reticle against target and background - If all is black this is difficult. Red illumination makes it all sharp and clear.
- Green is ideal in very bright conditions for the same reasons red is good in low light.
Developed by US Marine snipers in the 1970's the mil dot is one of the most popular all round hunting cross hairs types.
Mil dot is very popular in all areas of shooting, once you get the hang of it you can easily and quickly estimate ranges to targets and set aim points.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- Excellent large size lens - high level light capture and transmission for a crystal clear view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections.
4-12x variable magnification
- Flexible, popular all round variable magnification, especially suited to air rifle & rimfire hunting and target ranges.
- Easy, fast magnification dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
Crystal clear ocular focus at 5 yards. Parallax from 15 yards.
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
140 click range (1/4 MOA)
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to factor it out of the equation and get a vastly improved range of focus.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.Parallax yard settings from 15 yards adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- Magnification 4-12
- Obj. Diameter (mm) 50
- FOV m at 100m - 3.2-9.6
- FOV ft at 100ft 9.6-28.8
- Click Value mm at 100m: 7mm - 1/4 MOA
- E/W range (MOA) 30
- Eye Relief (mm) 85 / 3.3"
- Tube Diameter: 25mm - 1 inch
- Length: 333mm / 13.1"
- Weight: 403 grams / 14.2oz
- Parallax (m) 9.1m/10 yards to infinity
- Illuminated Reticle - Yes - Red and Green
- Reticle - Half mil dot
Dimensions - cm / inches
A - 33.3 / 13.1
B - 13.6 / 5.35
C - 5.4 / 2.2
D - 5.15 / 2.0
E - 8.8 / 3.5
F - 10.9 / 4.3
G - 6.3 / 2.5
H - 4.2 / 1.65
I - 2.54 / 1