Nikko Stirling 4x40 AO Parallax Half Mil Dot Air Rifle Scope + 9-11mm Base Mounts - NMM440AO
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE included to fit standard type .22/airgun 9-11mm base medium profile type.
>>> Half Mil Dot reticle for reliable and effective range estimating.
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lenses giving you excellent light transmission and visual clarity
>>> Ideal for air rifles and rimfires
- Full size 1 piece 25mm tube
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to infinity for easier and faster focus at a variety of ranges.
Genuine Nikko Stirling rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.
Half Mil Dot Reticle
Developed by snipers in the 1970's the mil dot is one of the most popular all round hunting cross hairs types.
Half Mil dot is one of the latest developments and simply adds a dash in-between each mil to give more aim points. Once you get the hang of it you can easily and quickly estimate ranges to targets and set aim points.
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- A great medium size lens
- Fast target acquisition and target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections
- A popular all round magnification that is especially well suited to air rifle shooting.
- Very easy to use
Ocular focus at 5 yards. Parallax from 10
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
1/4 MOA - 7mm at 100 yards with 40 full clicks of adjustment for Windage and Elevation
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to factor it out of the equation and get a vastly improved range of focus.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Parallax yard settings: 30 feet, 50 feet then in yards - 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 and infinity.
- Adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- Magnification - Fixed 4x
- Objective Lens - 40mm
- Tube diameter - 1" (25.4mm)
- Reticle - Half mil dot
- Parallax - 10 yards/9m to infinity
- Length: 31cm
- Exit pupil: 10mm
- Field of view - 31.1ft at 100 yards / 10.4m at 100m
- Eye Relief - 3.3"
- Weight: 320 grams on own, 475 grams with mounts fitted
- Colour and finish: Matte black
Dimensions in cm
A - 31.3
B - 13.7
C - 5.45
D - 5.4
E - 7.2
F - 10.4
G - 5.36
H - 4.2
I - 2.54