Nikko Stirling Mountmaster
Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4x40 Parallax AO Half Mil Dot Rifle Scope with Airgun Mount Rings
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE included to fit standard type .22/airgun 9-13mm base medium profile type. These are factory packed so if you need 20mm Weaver/Picatinny you will have to buy them in addition to the scope - see related items at bottom of the page
>>> Half Mil Dot reticle for reliable and effective range estimating.
>>> 25mm/1 inch tube with multi coated lenses giving you huge light transmission and wonderful visual clarity
>>> For All Types and Power of Rifle from air rifle to high powered hunter.
- Full size 1 piece 25mm tube
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi emerald coated camera quality lenses
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges
- Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to infinity gives you much easier and faster focus at a variety of ranges.
Genuine Nikko Stirling rifle scope. UK importer supplied with UK warranty.Half Mil Dot Reticle
Developed by US Marine snipers in the 1970's the mil dot is one of the most popular all round hunting cross hairs types.
Half Mil dot is one of the latest developments and simply adds a dash in-between each mil to give more aim points. Once you get the hang of it you can easily and quickly estimate ranges to targets and set aim points.
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- A great medium size lens that gives you superb light capture and transmission resulting in a truly excellent view.
- Fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Fully multi coated with emerald to protect and limit glare and reflections (looks) the business too.
- A popular all round magnification that is especially well suited to air rifle shooting.
- Very easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional clarity through premium A grade camera quality lens.
You'll get crystal clear focus at 5 yards.
Zero it with Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Windage/elevation target turrets with finger click adjustment.
1/4 MOA - 7mm at 100 yards with 40 full clicks of adjustment for Windage and Elevation
Sometimes targets will often "seem" to drift, blur or wobble against their background making focusing a good shot on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the twist dial in this case on the lens to factor it out of the equation and get a vastly improved range of focus.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings.
- Parallax yard settings: 30 feet, 50 feet then in yards - 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300 and infinity.
- Adjusted by the objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- Magnification - Fixed 4x
- Objective Lens - 40mm
- Tube diameter - 1" (25.4mm)
- Reticle - Half mil dot
- Parallax - 10 yards/9m to infinity
- Length: 31cm
- Exit pupil: 10mm
- Field of view - 31.1ft at 100 yards / 10.4m at 100m
- Eye Relief - 3.3"
- Weight: 320 grams on own, 475 grams with mounts fitted
- Colour and finish: Matte black
A - 31.3
B - 13.7
C - 5.45
D - 5.4
E - 7.2
F - 10.4
G - 5.36
H - 4.2
I - 2.54