Nikko Stirling Panamax 3-9x50 WA AO PX RG Illuminated ETCHED GLASS HALF MIL DOT Reticle scope
Nikko Stirling Panamax 3-9x50 AO Parallax Focus - Extra Wide Field of View - Red/Green Etched Glass Half Mil Dot Rifle Scope
Panamax are light, stable and rugged all caliber rated rifle scopes. They are made light and relatively compact with mobile hunters on the move in mind.
Mount rings to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT included
If you need .22 rimfire 3/8", airgun 11mm, 20mm weaver/picatinny mount rings you will need to purchase them in addition to the scope. See shop and look for high profile models for 1"/25mm tube. Please ask if unsure - We can also help with adapter bases for rifles such as Crosman, Ruger, Tikka, CZ, Remington, Howa, Weatherby etc
- 50mm lens - wide angle
- 3-9x variable magnification
- 1" /25mm tube
- Etched Glass Red-Green-Black illuminated half mil dot
- Parallax focus adjust from 10 yards/9.1m
The added field of view gives you a larger sight picture and also helps in visually steadying the picture at higher magnifications
1-inch hard anodized one-piece aircraft grade aluminum main body tube
Fully Multi Coated lens - Each individual glass lens surface is fully multi coated with Nikko's new proprietary Low Dispersion ETE Microlux Gen 2 coating and polished to allow the maximum amount of transmitted ambient light into the main tube.
Rated for airgun, rimfire and centerfire use - dual sealed and capable of handling the heaviest-recoiling magnum rifles
>>> Etched glass Half Mil dot reticle making precise hold-over and wind correction adjustments easy and effective
>>> AO parallax 9m/10 yards to infinity
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Bikini lens caps included.
Etched glass Half Mil Dot Reticle with red-green Iluminated Reticle
Glass etched for total recoil immunity and zero internal light reflection when illumination is in use.The Half mil dot is basically a mil dot where dashes are added between the mils to give more aim points.
Red and green IR
Red and green with 5 intensity levels on each colour and turned off for plain black.
- Side turret control.
- IR is very useful in low and bright light where it allows you to get better contrast of the reticle against dark backgrounds.
- Use levels 1-3 for low light and 4-5 in daylight.
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and IR
Glass-etched reticles are way superior to wire for several reasons, most notably is how much finer and cleaner they are when viewed through the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
As an added benefit there is zero internal light reflection when using IR which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- Fully Multi Coated
- Each individual glass lens surface is fully multi coated with Nikko's new proprietary Low Dispersion ETE Microlux Gen 2 coating and polished to allow the maximum amount of transmitted ambient light into the main tube.
- Very fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
3-9x variable magnification
- Adjust from 3x to 9x
- A versatile all round magnification range for short to medium/long ranges
- Easy very fast dial adjustment.
- Ocular focus from approx 5 yards, parallax focus from 10 yards.
Parallax Focus Adjustment - AO - Adjustable Objective (front lens casing)
Parallax effect is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles passing by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to the parallax effect.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope the reticle may seem to move, wobble or blur against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy. Parallax focus correction adjustment reduces this phenomenon to the greatest extent possible.
Parallax focus correction therefore is a must for anyone attempting to use either a high magnification scope, shooting drastically different yardages with the same scope or anyone attempting to shoot at extremely close ranges or extremely long ranges. Especially so if it is a combination of these factors.
This scope features Parallax focus correction by way of the outer lens objective casing.
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime for manufacture defect issues.
- Sunshade Included: No
- Lens Covers Included: Yes - bikini style - NOT flip up
- Finish: Matte black
- Water/Fog and shock Proof: Yes
Magnification and reticle
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
- Min Power magnification : 4.5x
- Max Power magnification : 14x
- Reticle Construction: Etched glass
- Reticle: Half Mil Dot - glass etched
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes - 5 power each way red and green or off for black
- Holdover Reticle: Yes
- Reticle Focal Plane: 2nd
Adjustments, view and focus
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA - 30 clicks - 7mm at 100m
- Turrets: Medium profile with screw on protective covers
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Click or Friction Adjustment: Click
- Reset to Zero Turrets: No
- Parallax Adjustment: 9.1m/10 yards to infinity
- FOV ft at 100 yards - 14.7 - 44.1ft
- FOV m at 100m - 4.9 - 14.7m
- Eye Relief - 3.1" - 80mm
- Length - 311mm / 12.2"
- Weight: 580 grans / 20.5oz
Dimensions - cm / inchesA - 31 /12.2
B - 11.6 /4.5
C - 3.7 / 1.45
D - 4.5 / 1.77
E - 8.5 / 3.34
F - 10.9 / 4.29
G - 6.1 / 2.4
H - 4.3 / 1.69
I - 2.54 / 1
|Length||311mm / 12.2"|
|Click value||1/4 MOA|