PAO 4x32 Tri-Lume Prismatic Compact ACOG Style Etched BDC Reticle Rifle Scope
Ultra Compact in length, at only 5.5” (15cm), yet packed with innovative features such as a glass-etched BDC Reticle that illuminates in the user’s choice of three Colours - Red, Green or Blue each with 3 levels of intensity
In addition to the prismatic lens, there is a 2" (5cm) Fibre Optic open foresight & fully adjustable rear ramp sight to give additional rapid close-range sighting.
The air rifle market is changing rapidly, with a plethora of new Bull Pup and Tactical models being released by all the major manufacturers, all sporting the wider, sturdier 20mm Weaver/Picatinny scope/accessories rails, which are crying out for shorter, beefier, more versatile sighting systems.
Rated for all Firearms-Air Rifles, Rim-Fire & Centre Fire and offers just that meaty build quality and a specification that includes the PAO Lifetime "No quibble" 'New-for- old replacement not Repair-Warranty';
We don't have an exact pitcure of the reticle. This one (from Konus) is as close as we can get, just come small differences in lower dash positions.
This image also shows how the centre of the reticle looks. In expanded view there are long vertical arms and 2 shorter horizontal arms at the centre but not coming in from left and right sides.
Note that only the center crosses and dashes are illuminated. The outer arms remain black.
Wide Field of View; Precision ¼" MOA; Side Mounted 20m accessory rails and much more.
- Ultra-Compact - only 5.5” (150mm) Long.
- Rated for all Firearms - Air Rifles, Rim-Fire & Centre Fire.
- Tri-Lume Glass-etched Illuminated BDC Reticle in Red, Green & Blue-Three levels of brightness.
- Wide Field of view.
- Fully Multi-Coated Green Lenses.
- Precision ¼” MOA
- Incorporates 2” (5cm) Fibre Optic Open Foresight & Fully adjustable rear open ramp sight.
- Side Mounted weaver/picatinny accessory rails
- 100% Shockproof, Waterproof, Fog Proof, Dustproof & Nitrogen Purged.
- Constructed from High Quality Aviation Grade Aluminium with hard-anodised finish
- Parallax error free @ 100 yards
- Fast focus eyepiece (can be tight at start, give it some twist!!)
- Ocular focus from approx. 5 yards.
- Mini Windage and elevation turrets - coin adjust
- Weight: 456g
Benefits of Glass Etched Reticles and Illumination
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
This superior design requires an additional cost, but even if you don’t plan to use the illumination, the glass-etched reticle is a feature with value to the shooter.
Illumination comes into its own when shooting targets that are either naturally dark or made dark by light conditions such as shadow, dawn dusk, very bright light or night shooting with lamps or night vision kit.
Without Illumination a black reticle can be very hard to make out against the target. Illumination fixes this problem and gives immediate contrast. Adjust intensity according to the light conditions.